Hmm..what is it leh?? Don't want tell you..haha
Back in my hometown a few days ago, my parents took me to a place....a place where a sweet and yummy 'tradisional' dessert is sold. What is it??? It's cendol!! haha..the man have been selling this for about 50+ years already...wow...that's a long time..and it's only RM 1 for a bowl of that deliciousssssssss cendol...soooo cheap^^..you can't find that here.
Cen..cennnnndol!!
There's a lot of other food in my hometown that have many years of history already..Hmmm..one of them is ah pek mee!!! My favourite!! Yum yum..I'm such a pig...haha...that mee...with hot pippling curry poured onto it...and that sambal...owww...That's heaven man!!! I want to eat it now!! XD..and there are others like kuey chap, char kuey tiao, chee cheong fun, popiah, soon kueh, zui kuey, wan tan mee, satay, chai dao kuey, seng pua chee, bak kut teh and the best laksa!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no! I'm drooling...haha..
Okok! enough of food..later i become the fattest girl in the world!! wahahaha=P So, yesterday, me and that little couple went to Zi Xin's house to play! Cv teaches me de...she's really right! going to someone's house to play is the cheapest way of having fun! And we really had a great time there. We played Uno Attack and Cv keeps getting a lot of cards..haha..Oh ya! When we first stepped into her house, we were all sooooooooooo shocked! There are 286 trophies in her house!!!! All that belongs to her sister, Ting Ting who won hundreds of singing competition. She's really good at it1 Next time can become superstar le..haha..She's my idol and I have made the decision to become like her someday! I am going to win the national singing competition!!! hahahahaha...of course in my dreams lar...I sing out of tune de..haha...Then, we saw Ting Ting's pictures..she's soooooooooooo cute!! haha..What did we do har after that...Ya! We watched Dvd. And Ting Ting was on the show!! Sooooooooo 'xian mu' lar..haha...That's how we spent our time and Xing Xing's house1 So, the next stop would be someone else house! I think it should be mine..haha..
Look at those!!!
Haha...cv got the most cards!!haha
No comments:
Post a Comment