Beware! Once you step into this land of myth, you might never be the same again, for weirdness I have is contagious.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
12th March ~ Doom or Success prevails?
Gosh gosh gosh gosh.....endless of goshes....terribly nervous....in less than 24 hours, the day will come. The day when either doom or success prevails. Certainly everyone hopes to succeed and that includes me..but somehow, I'm lack of confident..Will I smile happily or will sorrow fills me and I will start to blame myself for my own incompetence? I don't know...if I am able to get what I wanted...My cousins all did extremely well..What if I failed? I'll let lots of people down...and worst of all...I'll never able to overcome my own sadness...maybe I'll even become anti-social...or get depression..NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want that to happen...That kind of life is worse than hell! This is the first time I felt like this. They have already planned to have fun after getting our result slips..until at night..some said they wanna vent out their frustrations...and now..I don't even know whether I have that mood to do that....argghhhh....What's wrong with me??????? Glad that most of my friends obtained good results in STPM 08..They were sooo happy when I talked to them yesterday..I shared their happiness...yet will I be able to have that kind of feeling tomorow? 10am...results will be out..although not immediately lah...we still have to 'beratur' either in kantin or dewan like last year...Gosh gosh gosh...The thought of standing in kantin or dewan receiving my result slips is terrifying...Another problem right now is.....will I be able to sleep tonight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you have thought too much...杞人忧天
ReplyDelete