Woohoo~ I finally got what I've been praying for..my 1119's result..love it^^..haha..I was too excited that day that I didn't even care about my image..They told me that I was jumping here and there like a monkey (Dae dae, I really can become orang utan le...haha)..And actually, who I talked to that day, I also really can't remember..to those who spoke to me and I accidently forgot about it, I apologise..sorry leh...I was just too immersed in my own happiness..pai seh pai seh..I will be getting my Rm 500 but won't be so fast. So I asked for an advance from my parents..teehee=P..and luckily I tak kena scolded by them..phew~I had to treat them quickly as they are going to go elsewhere real soon..I fufilled my promise le oh!!! For the time being, I have already forked out RM250+ to treat you all makan le..although not all friends la..There are still Willy, Chun Fai and those who went to Kl except CV (I treated you steamboat already hor!Tak boleh minta banyak banyak de)..haha..I'll treat you guys next time! Although it's quite a big hole in my wallet, but it's ok! I enjoyed hanging out with you guys! As long as I can hear your laughters, I will smile and feel happy too..no matter if you all are sooo er lie making fun of me..haha..I'll sure to miss all those moments when I leave here..Don't have to wait until then, I already miss Beh beh they all oledi..He'll only be back after such a long time..haiz...what can I do during these few miserable months..Anyway, I gave you a gift right, Beh beh? Hope you will treasure it..Although it's not worth any money and doesn't sounds really really nice..but I hope you like it!^^ Take it as a gift from me for helping and accompanying me when I was feeling soooo sad and miserable..Without your advices and jokes, I don't know when I will ever recover. These three months, I learnt really really a lot of things and made new friends and I established Sot Sot Clan..hahahahaha..I would also like to thank all my friends who stand by me when I needed it most and Tham Tham, thanks for your good luck wishes and when I have a car already, I drive to JJ and treat you makan! For Pik Shian aka Ah Loy, congrats for your excellent results! you really geng lar...mine also not as pretty as yours...how jealous of me..haha..joking joking=PI am really happy for you! Hope we can meet again someday=) Time is almost up! For most of you, you are really lucky..as you guys still have a gang of friends studying together with you in Sunway, Utar, Ktar, Southern College and Form 6..and then, you all start school earlier than me..for those who go plkn, you also have things to do..As for me...I guess I am all alone and will I get depression har? And then when we all meet again, I will be extremely quiet..not as sampat and wont kacau orang le..haha..then don't know whether you all will terkejut seeing a quiet and doesn't-talk-vivian..hahaha..
I WILL ALWAYS MISS ALL OF YOU AND HERE'S SOMETHING FROM A FRIEND..
BEST WISHES AND FRIENDS FOREVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment