Beware! Once you step into this land of myth, you might never be the same again, for weirdness I have is contagious.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Poor me~
Zzzz..just got back from hospital for the check-up...gosh..my shaved-off bone really looks terrible..(I'll upload that picture next time..the doc gave me the pic)..Today I was sooo happy...he smsed me from plkn!! oww...miss him lar...dear bro, u must come back soon leh...I felt sooo miserable...and no one's there for me now since they all gone elsewhere already...is this the feeling of loneliness? I don't know..I never had this kind of feelings before...maybe it's becoz I am sick=.=....being sick is really miserable..especially when everybody's busy with their own affair..luckily I didn't promise Ler Ler to go to Agus later...if not tomorrow I sure go into hospital again..haha...the cause of becoming sick: ate an ice cream at 10 pm..>.<...I won't eat it soooo late at night again...dun know when will recover..hopefully he will sms again when he's free...waiting...and now....going to the doctor....my home no more medicine..if not i will become a doctor myself...haha...after that...only rests is waiting for me..........(actually being sick is not bad either...it's the best way for me to rest thoroughly...haha)..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wish you will obtain JPA scholarships tp further study in foreign country...Good luck
ReplyDeleteThx^^..If I get it, I treat you again..haha
ReplyDeleteYou say de hor,I will remember de,wooo~You must get JPA leh...Yeahhhh~Then I choose the place to celebrate again,yahooo~vert excited...yahoooooo~~~~~
ReplyDelete*very
ReplyDelete-.-""".................U really like to eat hor...
ReplyDeleteyala...eat free meal,who don't want???but you say de hor...you must obtain the scholarship leh,cannot no get hor...
ReplyDeleteokokokokokokok!!! I'm trying to do my best...reading almost every single thing...zzz...if u want to help me, pls pls pls help me find articles on 911 incident..i need it and FAST!!!
ReplyDelete