Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Delightful Day


Today I went to SMKBBU to meet some friends who were there for latihan pusat.
I am really surprised when I saw Irfan, my cute godbrother. Wow, he has grown taller and his voice has changed. Oh yeah! I forgot to record his singing!! arghh..Then I met Amira who is still as pretty as before=).And the next cute guy I met is Zharfan!!! hehe...can't believe he's primary 3 already. I was so happy when he said that he still remember me and guess what! I become good friends with him! Oh! There's another boy named Shashen (something like that..) who is very noisy and keep talking non-stop to me and Zharfan. He's just like his brother Rishen..Sigh...that reminds me of Theebban...so sad he can't make it to mssj..There were a lot of new faces when I reached there this afternoon. Durgeson, Tham, Mogan, Theebban, Yeong, Bernard etc...they are not there anymore..It's very pity since this was their last year in secondary school. Can't imagine whether this year mssj or mssm will be fun or not. Since most of our friends are longer in the comp..Loy,Aruuuu, Ian, Pang, Mei Khee and me..hehe.. I think the only ones left in mssj will be Eric, Kwan, Min Zhi, Cher Shuang..No more..Congrats to Kwan for getting champ again in mssd BP!! She's just so good in chess..To all my friends who are going to Mersing tomorrow, Kambateh and Best of Luck!!! I'm praying for your winning! Jia You!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment