Thursday, February 5, 2009

Countdown

A lot of things happened in these few days....hmm...let's see what they were:

~I went to play badminton with our Badminton Genius and Stupid Person. Unfortunately, Stupid Person kept aiming at me and hit me several times! Stupid Person, you better watch out ah..haha..Then we went to Ai Xin's house only after giving her a phone call. What's her reaction? Surprised, of course! We decided to go yum cha so she called Baba n the others..They really took a long time to get ready lor...=.= While waiting for the others, we 'sam pat' a bit at her house..hehe

~I gave my books to the school's library and my shelves are empty now!! Haha..I can filled them with my comics^^

~Met a few friends from KL and gosh....they really changed a lot..more handsome and beautiful le..and much more taller than me^^"..i felt so short...haiz...

~Yesterday, Cheng, Cv, Heng, Zheng Wen and I went to Ai Xin's house again to play mahjong. Haiz...I was having bad luck because I didn't even win a single game from 2 pm to 6.30 pm...Can't you believe that??!! All my tiles was like...arghhh..

~I was at a friend house bai nian around 7 pm yesterday when suddenly a senior smsed me telling me that they'll be at my house around half an hour later. I haven't even eaten my dinner!!! So, I asked them to come around 8.30pm. After that, I went to their house and I almost had a heart attack!! Who caused that? Him lar!! drive so fast...scary...

~Today..got a lot of programmes too!!

The inspiration of writting in point form comes from my buddy, Jacky!=>

2 comments:

  1. nice blog....i luv my picture...dun worry,n i'll giv u ur ang pau....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Irfan didi..^^ i m not only waiting for my ang pau oh..u still owe me a meal n ur pictures..haha

    ReplyDelete