~It was Cheng's birthday!!! haha...my big god brother. Sorry lar..yesterday couldn't celebrate with you coz I've already promised my friend to teach him Chemistry. But you should be happy that I didn't have time to celebrate with you...as you got the chance to celebrate with your ex-wife.. haha..So romantic leh...Only you two people alone..hehe..=P Hey, you two divorced twice already..So, get married for the third time quickly!!XD Don't say I forget you har..at least I recorded the 小酒窝 song which I played using the piano as your birthday present leh..although it's not worth any money, but it's special! haha...HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!
~I discussed with my parents and they said I can start to learn driving already since I am recovering fast. Yeah~ I can get my licence soon!! So happy...haha...I'll call Uncle later...can't wait=D
~The next thing would be got people say I am leng lui AGAIN wor...hehe..I'm blushing..^^..but I know they are just joking lar..always like dat de..=.=...nvm..at least they'll laugh and that makes me laugh too!!haha..
~I had sore throat...and then to cure myself-I am pretending that I am a doctor myself-I drank almost 8 bottles of water which is about 4 litres...haha...chio leh..and I am cured!!=) Why I got sore throat huh? Because...I was tooooooooo bored at home that I sang through the whole day until my voice cracked..But most of my singing went out of tune..haha..I am a bad singer..but who cares anyway,I wasn't singing in the public..there's no one to say that my singing is horrible...you guys won't know how 'terrible' I sang yesterday..haha..
~Last but not the least, I formed a new clan yesterday. It's called the "Sot Sot Clan". I am the King, Beh beh is the Queen, 小伟 is the Prince, Baba is the Commander, Stupid Person is the General, 小凯子 is the Japanese Ninja and John is the ahli aktif. Oh ya! 小伟, Dae dae refused to become the princess because he don't want to become your wife. Then he said something very very terrible about our clan so I don't want to let him join liao..haha...If anyone of you want to join our clan, please contact us at 0123456789. there'll be a lot of sot sot activities for you to join! ^^And Baba, when's my castle going to be ready?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy kidneys are very strong. So no need to worry. Choi!! Malfunction won't happen la..the photos shows ninja lah=.="..not what you say
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletekidnap your head lah...they are my godbrothers..haha
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete