Thursday, February 19, 2009

Phew~

Yesterday, Beh beh asked me whether I want to follow them to cs to watch movie about 8pm. I wanted to go but before that, I promised Wern to send her the software she wants...and I can't bear to let my parents wait for me. So i didn't go with them. Talked to 小伟 and Beh beh just now...They said they watched "House" something like a horror movie..Luckily I didn't follow them coz I really don't dare to watch horror or ghost movies...although they said it's not scary lar..but I still don't dare..I'll have nightmares and anyone who sits beside me will sure suffer...haha...I remembered once my friends brought me to watch a ghost movie..and one of them..poor him...I kinda hold his arm too tight and after the movie, his arm was very very red and there's scratches too! I forgot to cut my fingernails..hehe..That's why I don't dare to watch this kind of movie until now especially when I am alone. And I don't think so any of my friends would want to sit beside me when watching horror movies. They'll sure suffer de..haha..After watching the movie, they really geng leh..still can go yumcha..cannot tahan them...almost everyday like that..Oh ya! Before that, Wern really scared the hell out of me lar..Around 5 .15pm, she brought two cars of friends and appeared in front of my house. I was practising the piano then and they really surprised me. Kinda touched when they said they come to visit me..but then Wern said she just want to come and compare between me and her, who's recovering faster..and this was my expression =.="""""...However, I seemed to be recovering faster than her and I can eat anything I want..Poor Wern lar..Have to wait for a longer period before she can eat seafood and black black things. And so, I won the bet!! Haha..Wern get ready to treat me pizza oh!! I am waiting for you..haha..Okok, members of Sot Sot Clan, 小伟 position has changed from prince to princess. Remember ah!! hmm...Let me think what to talk bout next...Beh beh!! I know how to play 说好的幸福呢 le!! It took me less than 20 minutes to get it right. Later I record for you k?haha..When Pik Shian knew bout my scar, he actually asked me to go for plastic surgery!! =.=" I was thinking, " No need lar..I like the scar..makes me more macho leh..and then hor it's natural so it's beautiful..haha". I'm sure he'll faint if he heard me saying this..haha=) Lastly, I am very very very very BORED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment