Guys, does the title leave question marks on your head???haha.. That's what I want to do!
For what?? Just for fun..hehe=P
Back to the topic, I went to Jusco yesterday to celebrate with all my juniors who participate in mssd. So happy to see them..but haiz...they are all taller than me! what in the name of...i mean, they are younger than me..so how can they be taller than me????!!!!
Oh yeah! By the way, to some of you who are feeling weird how can I go to Jusco when I am having this 'condition'..I think it's because of my love towards chess that makes me risking my own health and go there. Not only that, I sure miss those guys who always bully me (I enjoyed it though..cause that makes everybody laugh) and then I will go around calling them 'er lie'..haha..I missed all the fun in mssd already so I just won't let this chance of celebrating with them! Although I was having difficulties there, I was happy.=) It really has been a while...ever since that incident happened...I wasn't really able to smile and laugh like yesterday..that felt good. =)
Thx guys^^ especially KS Lim, Xiao Bai, and Leslie..you reminded me of lotsa friends we met in mssj and mssm..I miss them.
However, I used quite a lot of money...since I have agreed to treat them..haha..At KFC, we ordered 9 sets of snack plates, 2 large fries, 2 regular pepsi, and 1 Zinger Burger. Total= 100+..haha..
I don't know if we will be able to gather like this again..it's hard to say...sad sad sad..
No comments:
Post a Comment