I thought that I would not have that kind of weird dream anymore..But I was damn wrong! The dream I had on the second night seemed to be the next part of the dream.
Second night~
After Stupid Person had made that decision, we decided to leave UTM. However, when we walked to the car park, the mini bus was gone. We had no choice but to walk back...On the way back, two cars honked at us. The drivers were Yong Ler and Janny. We were soooooo shocked, not because they were the drivers..but because they were driving racing cars and they dressed like racers. "Can you believe that?" I asked. Then Yong Ler said, "Awak jalan sampai esok pun tak akan sampai rumah! Cepat masuk kereta". What???!!! She's using BM to talk to us???!!! Of course we didn't want to walk. So, we got into their car.
Then, they asked us to join them for yumcha at Agus. Since we had nothing to do, we agreed. When we reached there, we were surprised to see so many balloons and the whole place was decorated. Flyht, Nyonya, Qian, Ice and Kuan Wei were there too. Beh beh asked, "Ermm...what are we going to celebrate?". Cheng jumped in front of him and said, "Today is my birthday lar! How can you forget that???!!!"Before we could say anything, Calvin appeared and started to sing while playing his guitar. But the song he sang was "今天你要嫁给我". We boo-ed at him and Kuan Wei shouted at him, "Nobody wants to marry with you today lar! Sing birthday song lar!". Everyone burst into laughter. And the party started. We played games and ate lots of stuff. The cake cutting ceremony was the last one. Nyonya went to pushed the cake out using a trolley. The cake was huge and a cloth was used to wrapped it. She removed the cloth and said tadah!!!! =.="..It looked more like a wedding cake than a birthday cake. Suddenly, don't know how, Nyonya tripped or something, the cake fell and smashed Cheng's face. The cake was gone...Cheng started crying. Ice went to him and said, "Don't worry, SDS is just opposite here. We can get a new cake for you". Cheng stopped crying immediately and his eyes glowed. Ting ting~Kuan Wei and Calvin then led him to the toilet to clean up while Ice, me and Yong Ler went to buy another cake. At SDS, the cakes were almost sold out except for a tiny slice of blueberry cake. We had no chioice but to buy it. Poor Cheng...it was his birthday but he could only have a small slice of cake.
After the party, we went home. I was just about to sleep when the phone rang AGAIN. This time was Leslie, "Hey Vivian! Let's go out to meet our old friends! They are all at Danga Bay! I'll drive you there." Questions appeared in my head. He's only form three, how can he drive?? But I agreed anyway. He really came but in a motorcycle. =.=...When we reached there, I was sooooo happy! Why? Because almost everyone was there!! Eric, Loy, Irfan, Amira, Pang, Min Zhi, Mei Khee, Cher Shuang, Tham, Ian, Chai Juan Zhe, Afdal, Aruul, and Kwan!! I miss them too much le..haha..
We were playing the Johnny thing when someone suddenly spoke behind me. Eric and Kwan still can't figured out that game and I was getting angry for being interrupted. I mean, the looks oh Eric's and Kwan's face was so funny (just like Leslie's and Xiao Bai's face last year when i went to their room at mssj to play) I turned around and was preparing to scold that someone already but...It was........Beh beh!! He held out an ice cream and said, "Sis, this is the ice cream I promised to treat you."..Beside him was his gang (no need to list out lar hor..). Such coincidence...They were there too. Since all of them were there, I invited them to join us. We were having bbq at that time..I think..So, I took the ice cream and just when I wanted to eat it....all went black...
The alarm clock rang! It's morning already so the dream disappear. I haven't even eaten the ice cream!!! Arghhh...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyong ler n jenny were driving racing cars and they dressed like racers?!hahaha...luckily it wasn't me..coz it is imposible 1...haha
ReplyDeleteYong dae ah..if in the future she really drive that leh?haha...
ReplyDeleteIce, then tonight I try to dream that you are a racer..haha
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteU say de ar...Later i pakat with her..haha
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe WILL get the money to buy a racing car..haha
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEr lie lee yongdae....arghhh!!!...I know I haven't got my licence yet, but i will soon! haha
ReplyDelete