Haha..just kidding lar guys. Albert is just a good friend of mine from Kelantan. I'm happy for him as he successfully win the heart of the girl he likes after...I think got about 5 years already. Albert, you have won my admiration! You really have the determination to chase this pretty girl lar...haha..Sincerely hoping that you two will get happiness^^Kambateh oh Albert! Don't let her slip through your fingers again! =) It's hard to find a perfect girl like her. If you missed her again, then it'll be very hard to find her back. So, cherish it k?^^
Why am I feeling jealous?? Since it's not because of relationship things. Maybe because of academic results? Of course not! I never felt jealous because of that thing..not worth it lar..we study for ourselves not because we wanted to compare with others. So, academic results is out..haha..So, what's the problem now? I'm jealous cause almost all my friends got licence already!! Left only me feeling.........miserable.......pitiful......useless.....unable to hold my head up high....
Haha...just joking lar...yesterday Oh and Stupid Person also passed their JPJ already. And Cv is going to take JPJ also soon. I'm really jealous lar....I mean, Cv and I took undang and got the L licence together, why she can get licence earlier than me? Not fair....sob..sob...Almost all of them can drive whenever they wanted to go out. Then I'll be frustrating to find a car to tumpang. IF ONLY I CAN DRIVE...haiz...I haven't even learn to drive yet. One more thing, I'm not sure if I know how to start the engine also...I'm stupid right?haha...I'm an idiot when it comes to car..sigh...when will I ever get my licence..Since I'm so jealous, I don't care anymore! Cv, Oh and Wern must be my chauffeurs!! Then i'll just tumpang their car and relax..haha...Not a bad idea also wor...heheXD i think I'll have to wait for next month before I can start driving..but then hor..results will be out=.="..then I'll be very busy doing this and that...what the hell..no time for me to take JPJ...(disappointed)......^^"...Anyway, no matter how jealous I'll be...This jealousy won't last more than a day lar..haha so dun worry and for those who are going to take JPJ soon, Good Luck and Kambateh oh!!^^ I'll be waiting for you to become my chauffeur..haha..
Best wishes from Vivian<^.^>

dun nid jealous lah.......
ReplyDeletehaha....
you also will find a good guy in your life....
Good luck..haha^^
=.="..Did u read carefully? I wasn't jealous because of Albert don't want to hiu me lar...just jealous because you all have licence already...haha
ReplyDeleteread properly lar stupid person...haha:P
ReplyDeleteno nid jealous lar vv...there r still got someone can be ur buddy...hehe...
See..u kena shoot liao stupid person..haha..
ReplyDeletehuh? who's that person who can be my buddy? Do you mean my chauffeur?