Thursday, February 12, 2009

I had a weird...DREAM (1st night)

I don't know why. I had the weirdest dream for three consecutive nights. What dream? you asked. Hmm...it's a dream where almost all of my friends are involved..lol..Ok! Let's start!

First night~
My handphone rang...I forced myself to open my eyes. Then, I reached for the alarm clock. It's 3am! Who the hell would call at this time! My blood was boiling and I yelled at the caller, "Hey, you don't have a clock at home is it? Do you know what time is it now??!!"Then I hung up and cursed angrily. Just as I was going to fall asleep, the phone rang again. I had no choice but to pick up the phone. "Hello Vivian! I couldn't sleep..I have some problems here..Hope you can help me..". I recognised that voice immediately! It was Beh beh. "Huh? What problems do you have" I asked with my eyes shut. Then he went on saying his problem. I wasn't really listening as I was still half-asleep. Then he yelled, "Vivian! Are you there?" "Hey! Don't shout please. I am here larh..".."So what do you think I should do? I really like that girl and she rejected me 10 times already"..When I heard that, I was so shocked..I was thinking..Huh? Beh beh doesn't seems like that kind of person who would be frustrating over some relationship things..If it's Stupid Person then maybe lar..Even if Beh beh got this problem, why can't he find me in the morning...Now is sleeping time..He don't want to sleep..I want leh!! But what to do, he's my godbrother. So, I told him, "Ok! We'll meet tomorow morning and we'll discuss about this ok?".
He agreed and hung up the phone. =.=

The next morning, he came to pick me up in his Toyota Vios. Sitting beside him was Baba. Then, at the back seat were Pier and Kai. I was dumbfounded. So I asked, "You want how many heads to help you find a solution?". He replied, "Oh! That one ar...after I called you, she called me and told me that she's willing to be my girlfriend" =.=...Trying to control my temper, I tried to ask him as polite as possible,"So, where are WE going now? Since you have solved your problem?".."Oh, now it's Stupid Person who got problem. So he asked us to go find him and help him settle". I couldn't find any words to say. Thus, I followed them.

After about 10 minutes, we reached Stupid Person's house. "What's your problem?" we asked. I thought it's a relationship problem too..but..."Oh..I don't dare to go to the chess competition at UTM alone. So, I want all of you to accompany me..hehe". We stared at him for a very long time. The whole room was silent. Then he suddenly said, "Don't worry, you can all go there. No one will scold you. I booked a mini bus already. So Beh beh can save petrol. See! How good I am."

Around 2 pm, we reached UTM. We didn't know why we followed him. Funny lar..There were a lot of people. Got fat, got thin, got tall, got short. All kinds of people. Stupid Person was standing in front of the registration desk and his hand was trembling. We asked him to give the form to the girl in front. He turned around and said, "I don't want to take part already. I am scared. If I lose I will cry..". We didn't say anything. Nothing to say. Can't understand him at all.


Ok guys! That's all for today. I'll update the second night's dream soon!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =="..That's a dream only lar..No need to go Tampoi. I've already asked the doctor to give me some pills

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo ,my dear vivian...how can u do this ah?dreams three night consecutive...dun think too much...always dreams is not good for u 1...sleep well n rest more,k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that we will have dreams when we sleep at night? Rest...that's what I do now everyday..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. walao.......
    why say me like this....
    wuwuwu.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yongdae,i m not crazy...just a bit sot only..haha

    Stupid Person, how i know ah...it's only a dream..don' take it too seriously..since everybody's laughing soooo happily when they read this..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. vv crazy la,haha
    say me say BM,impossible haha
    but u dream is good ,i can drive race car
    marry with rich man,haha
    but just a dream

    ReplyDelete