Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lessons

Lessons can be learnt through many ways. For instance, through novels, tv shows, and bla bla bla.. Well, I learnt quite a lot of lessons these few days.

When I was chatting with Stupid Person last night, he told me something that's very true and I should do that. He said, "To prevent hurting someone's feeling, you should not let that someone to have the chance to like you once again". I agreed. So, I will just stay far far far far far away from someone now to prevent hurting that someone again. (I hurt him once..felt guilty..sorry)..

After that, I went to console one of my friends through smses. After reading what he sent to me, I realised something. Things just won't always follow the way we want to. So, we just have to accept the reality. No matter how cruel that reality is. He sounded sad and he said he will regret forever...since that was his last chance..He sounded sad...I was feeling sorry and sad for him..somehow I just couldn't bear to let him go on like this. I tried to cheer him up and after about 2 hours, he finally cheered up!!Boy, am i glad..=) I was quite happy as he said that last year mssm memories were the greatest and I sure do agree with him..haha..I can still remember that we played volleyball, basketball and we sang in the bus! They sure like to sing..Theebban, Kwan n Irfan. Then at night, we would hang out together at the school's compound to chat, eat chocolates (Loy's treats^^..he spent bout RM80+) and Cher Shuang would always be there with her maggie mees..haha..Irfan would sing for us..Then around 12 am, the teachers would chase us to bed..but we would sneak out again and play. Those days...unforgetable indeed..I also learnt how to get along with roommates and the importance of "toleransi"...No wonder he also likes the memories there too.

When I was smsing with him, we suddenly talked about my sad incident. He told me, "How can he judge people by looks! Then he's not good enough for you". I didn't know that he would say this kind of things until last night..haha.. I thought he would say, "You ask for it! Who ask you to have a boyfriend so early.." something like that..haha..maybe I think too much already..Anyway, that thing has passed and I should just focus on the present. I always tell myself, "Forget all bad stuff and remember the good and life will be much happier"=)

Hmm..What other lessons..Oh yea! Cherish every moment I had with all my friends and family. When that sad thing happened, friends were the one helping me to pull myself together again..they are really great friends! And I appreciate them. Even when I was in the hospital, they visited me. Their concern comes from their heart..and I can feel it..For those who were busy, they wished me luck even if they were by smses..The person that likes you, will stop concerning about you once he stops liking you. But friends, they'll always stand by your side..

The next thing I've learnt is to be strong..Last month, I almost destroy myself by torturing my own body..I didn't eat or sleep well..What do I get in the end? Nothing! My body suffers..so I must be strong even though the odds are against me. They said this year is not good for those who are born in the year of sheep...No matter what challenges I have in the future, I will overcome them and become stronger and stronger! So guys, you must support me k??^^..

1 comment: