These two days, I don't know why...I don't know how...I felt tired. But I didn't do anything that needs much energy...sooo weird..maybe it's because I'm the king of sot sot clan...so have to think a lot of things so that our empire can get stronger!! hahaha...but today, even after I slept for 9 hours, I still feel tired...not my mind..my body is tired..what is wrong with me??? And then my leg seems to be naughty and it starts to pain again..am I going to...***.. soon????? Choi!!! My dreams haven't realised yet! Hmm...maybe I was too stress...but impossible leh!! No more school already..I think I'm really going crazy soon..haiz...tired..yawnnnnn...
Why am I feeling sad? Tomorrow will be my grandma's death anniversary..My grandma....I miss her very much..We call her "ah mah"..Among all my cousins, my grandma doted me the most.Everything good, she'll let me have it first. Although I don't speak hokkien well, and she don't speak Chinese well..we could understand each other. When I was young, I used to stay at her house with my cousins for about a month during the school holidays. Then she'll take very good care of me and during dinner, she'll always cook bawal putih for me..That's my favourite^^..and she'll always give me the best and most delicious part of the fish. And when my aunt brought us to KL to find my uncles and have fun, she'll give me extra pocket money. And she and my aunt will buy me things I want. You know lar...I was a kid then..so kids normally will want any toys that they see..haha..I was like that too. So, I was very very manja at that time. Almost everybody sayang me. Maybe it's because I am the youngest in the whole family before my sister was born. Because of that, I was very naughty and manja..haha...That's why I still don't know how to do a lot of things now..too manja already..Whatever I want, someone will buy for me. All these flashbacks make me sad...Unable to control..Tears actually rolled down my cheeks when I woke up this morning..I tried to hold back..telling myself to be strong...but I miss you.....
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete