Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am a short term prisoner now..

Well, most of you know why i am a prisoner now...not a prisoner in jail of course!!
just a prisoner of my own for some reason...and i am sure most of you know about it..
so just wish me luck^^..

Hmm...what's next! Oh yeah! I was so happy yesterday but at the same time sad...
The sad thing is I can't go and support all my friends who were participating in MSSD due to some personal reason..almost felt like crying..I really miss a lot of them..especially Theebban, Irfan, Amira, Zarfan, Renitha, Tham, Hui Xin, Tai Ko and many many more...MOst of them are from last year MSSD, MSSJ and MSSM...how i wish I could join MSSM with them once more..with Pang pang, Kwan, Loy, Ian, Eric, Min Zhi, Mei Khee, Juan Zhe, Afdal and Cher Shuang..aww...miss them so much..those two weeks were the best!!

Okok...now back to the happy thing^^...Congrats to all my juniors who managed to win and qualify for the coming MSSJ!!! So happy for all of you...and our school is the overall champion!! I am just so proud of you guys! Wohoo~SMKTUN boleh!!! We've won the overall champ for so many years in a row already. So, Keep it up k?!!=) The results:

Under 18 boys:
1st Place: Syafik (SSI)
2nd Place: Chun Seng
3rd Place: Kim Siong
5th Place: Sie Lee (SMKMR)

Under 15 boys:
1st Place: Irfan (SSI)
2nd Place: Leslie
3rd Place: Hong Yuan (SMKS)
4th Place: Lit Yip

Under 18 Girls:
1st Place: Renitha (IJC)
2nd Place: Amira (SSI)
4th Place: Hui Xin
6th Place: Farah Liyana
9th Place: Suhailah

Under 15 Girls:
3rd Place: Nabila

Cheng and Flyth came to my house today and we kinda play the monopoly..haha...I was very unlucky as I kept ending up in jail..Oh man...The first time was I stepped on the "Go To Jail" space. Then I got the "Chance" and "Community Chest" cards which say " Go directly to Jail. Do Not Pass GO. Do Not Collect $200"..very suay hor? The big winner was my sis. That's after taxing both Flyth and Cheng $750 and both of them went brankrupt...wahaha...at least I got a second place =P

Jail for me^^"

That's all for today..very tired..yawn...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment