Sunday, February 15, 2009

14 February..Valentine's day

Valentine's day...the day for lovely couples to go dating..for boys or girls to declare their love for the ones they like..but it's also a day for friends (who are single) to gather and have fun! Who says only those who have bf and gf can have fun?haha..

For me, this year Valentine's day was very very very different from past few years (when I only celebrated with that 'past tense'). Now back to single already, so I celebrated Valentine's a bit differently and it's really special. On 13th, I received a very very special Valentine's gift and I went around telling everybody. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep at all. It's not a gift from someone who likes me, it's a gift from a friend who is good in every aspects. hehe..Most of you know who he is already lar...haha...The gift was not something that can be seen. It was a sentence. Although it can't be seen, it sure made me felt sooooo happy^^..When I received this gift, the feeling was very special..I can't describe how's it..But guys, last night when we went to Station 1 cafe, you all can see how "excited" and "crazy" I was right..hahaha..

Then on the actual day, 14th Feb, starting from 8 am, I went to Tampoi, SS, Pelangi and Permas Jaya. After that, I went to cs with Ice, Janny, Ah Heng and Cyrus. First we went to Jco and bought half a dozen of donuts. But the place was too hot lar..So we went to Baskin Robin's and ordered an Ice-cream fondue which costs about RM52.40. Only one word to describe that charming ice-cream..."Delicioussssss"..the cold and sweet ice cream balls melted in our mouths...the fruits and ice creams dipped with hot dark chocolate...yummy..jealous leh...haha...The picture already looked so nice..=)


At night, we went to Station 1 cafe with almost all the other friends. I ordered a Grilled Chicken Chop Rice and ice lemon tea. I was very hungry but I couldn't finish eating. Why? All because of Beh beh, Yongdae, Stupid Person and John lar...all bully me until I couldn't eat liao..haha..Just kidding..Maybe I was too excited already last night so couldn't finish eating. Oh yeah~speaking of bully......when I called Leslie, Lit Yip and the others who were in Mersing..I wished them "Happy Valentine's Day" and do you know what they replied me?? They asked for presents...arghhh...That's what I wanted to ask them...They said it before I do..haiz..Very er lie lar...But at least when I heard their laughter, I don't know why...I felt happy...without realising it..I was smiling..I was laughing.. Could somebody explain why I got this kind of reaction? Their laughter is the next Valentine's gift for me..Oh yeah~ the third gift I received was from...I forgot who liao..haha...He or she said my eyes big wor...so happy=) nobody said that before leh...even En Saat said I'm mata sepet.. and what the hell...in front of all the students during morning assembly..=.="..Hmm..and I was happy coz Pik Shian still remebered me and even wished me Happy Valentine's...Long time didn't see him already...don't know whether he has changed..haha..What else happen ar...oh! I remembered Cv calling me to say that Cheng was treating her ice cream at Jusco. Aiya...Cheng gei gei lar...want to date her say lar..haha..joking joking..At Station 1, 小伟was the most pitiful one..kena bully by everyone..haha..Then the most quiet one will be John. He even slept..^^"..Ice, sorry for last night k? I didn't dressed up nicely so don't want to take pictures..hehe..forgive me lar..don't be angry..XD...While we were standing at the car park discussing, suddenly, a small little boy appeared behind us and set firecrakers...Me, Yue and Ler were so scared that we started screaming and ran away..Omg...at that time really looks ugly lar...*.*Then, we all went back home with three drivers, Baba, Eric and Yongdae..

The conclusion is, celebrating Valentine's day with friends was an unforgetable experience and Guys! I want to wish all of you...no matter where you were...or who u were with...or whether you are single or not..as long as you are my friends...although it's a bit late=P..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S
DAY

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...but the price also very 'nice'..haha

    ReplyDelete