I had a dream last night...not too sure whether it's a nightmare or not..
In that dream, Ice and I were policewomen. We also stayed together.
One day, our friend, Ah Boon stole something (some kind of antique from the museum)..
Ice knew nothing about this while I accidently found out about his crime. I didn't know what to do..Ah Boon is my friend and I can't possibly betray him.. At the same time, I had a responsibility towards the police force..Then I made up my mind to just keep one eye close since I didn't have any evidences against him. I had a habit of writing down whatever problems that's in my mind. So I wrote that dilemma in my diary. I can't remeber what happened next..But in the end, somehow someone discovered that I knew about Ah Boon's crime and I was asked to testify against him in the court. Yet, I have no choice but to say whatever I knew..As a result, Ah Boon went to jail. His friends and him blamed me..Even my closest friend began to treat me coldly..I was all alone in my room..Crying...
Well, that's what I dreamt of last night. In reality, if I was really a policewomen and I did find out about my friend's crime, what would I do? I am not sure I if I could make a decision if that happens...
What about you? Give some opinions.
i were a policewoman??!omg...cant imagine at all...wakaka~
ReplyDeleteice^^
dun think too much lah
ReplyDeletehahaha.....just a dream^^
dreams can come true de wor...lol
ReplyDeleteDear Ice,
ReplyDeleteif we were policewomen...I think no thieves could be caught...haha
=.=
ReplyDeleteDear Weirdo Vv,
pls dun say like that even that's a TRUE~!haha