First timeafter such a long period of time
and I thought you have disappeared from my life, my mind
yet
somehow
your name will always pop up
mentioned by someone
someone who thought that we still live in the past
and I have to explain
but I have grew numbed to it
it's a special day today
not because of the past
but because I'm able to go through this
like what she told me
celebrating my capability to endure all that has come and gone
no doubt it is hard to forget
yet I'm trying very hard
overcoming all my fears and frustrations
of course
with morale supports from friends
friends who are always there for me
friends who are sincere
friends who are honest
and friends who cares
3 years ago
on this particular day
the smile which I can still remember so vividly
and I wondered if it's still around
the thing which I put my heart and soul to make it
yet somehow
I know that's false hope
and it's nothing but a piece of worthless thing
this shows nothing in this life is permanent
even the most valuable thing at that time
that moment
could become rubbish at any moment
come to think of it
does it really worth for the waters which is so salty
a month
it sounds long but before I knew it
it was gone
fortunately all of you are still with me
giving me strength in times of need
helping me finding back myself
although it has been that long
sometimes
I couldn't help but wonder
if you are doing well there
fate has brought you
to be in the same place as my friends
all I can say is the world is small
It seemed cruel
but after giving it a thought
I still owe you a thank you
for making me happy
for all you have done for me
for teaching me how to be more independent
for tolerating me
and I still owe you an apology
for misunderstanding you the first time we met
for being cold to you at that time
for the troubles I caused you
In another 20 hours
I'll let all the memories go
with the wind
just like the song
and the first poem you have written
no matter for whom
together with all other poems
all will be gone
i'll go on my way
continue to be
the happy-go-lucky one
the sot sot clan's king
the simple girl
with an extraordinary life
having fun with buddies
be the one who don't know how to remember bad memories
and pray that the ice will be melted
one day...
as LCH told me..let bygones be bygones
u wil b able 2 do it...cheers
ReplyDelete