I'm tooooooooooo excited now!!
Very, extremely excited!!
I can't believe the day has finally arrived!!
Tomorrow!!!!
OMG!!!
Less than 24 hours now!!!
NEW MOON!!!! Wait for meeeeeeeee!!!
Although a lot of my friends has watched it...
I try to restrain myself from asking..
I wanna watch it with my own eyes...
experience every moment by myself...
eheh...
nono!
It's experiencing with my friends!!
If Ler ler didn't tell me she want to watch,
I would have flew to the cinema on Wednesday's midnight.
But it's really unbelieveable that it's finally my turn!!^^
Guess I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight again.
To finish Breaking Down..
You know, that book is like heroin.
Every book of the Twilight Saga is like heroin to be exact.
Once you pick it up and read it.....
it takes a lot of effort to stop.
But it's worth it.
Too bad that's the last book.
But I'm sure it'll have a happy ending=)
No comments:
Post a Comment