Monday, November 16, 2009

so familiar to me..yet it's a stranger to me now

glad to be back=)
as usual, it's rainy season during this time of the year. sitting in the car, safe from the rain..i passed by the familiar road. students walking with their umbrellas. I can still remember it vividly. that scene...it felt so long ago..me and my batch were in that scene last year. After seeing some juniors chatting happily in the rain, it brings back lots of priceless memories. I can still remember...me, lit cheng and chin hui were walking back home..that time it was raining cats and dogs and even with the umbrella our uniform was totally soaked. Suddenly we sensed something wrong. A lorry was coming from opposite direction and there was a BIG puddle there! And oh no! the water came splashing and we were all drenched...haha....it was dirty but fun. I think we were only form 3 or 4 only that time..haha...I also remember how so many of you didn't bring umbrella to school and cycle or ran all the way home. It was fun isn't it? I passed by the junction where most of you will gather there after school everyday. I can still picture all of you joking there..I will always pass by there and say goodbye to you all=)I remember how I always force lit cheng to send me back home whenever I was walking alone. But he didn't mind at all because I walk very fast and I was able to keep up with his bicycle speed. And whenever we want to go for open, we'll always meet up at the bus stop opposite the "gagak tree" around 5.30 am sometimes even earlier. Then we will take a bus together to our destination which was normally in one of the school in town area. There's one time I hope you all still remember..the time when we all went to smk kelapa sawit kulai for open. If I'm not mistaken, I'm the one leading and yet I don' t know how to get there..haha..luckily weiboon, calvin, sai, sie lee and willy roughly know how to get there. If not I sure cham liao..bringing so many juniors some more..haha...when we reached there, Gen He also came although it's quite late but he came after all=) Out of three teams, two teams won=) And Kim Siong won the best board. I remember one of the gave Gen He one medal coz there were not enough medals. But nvm, we cherish the moments together more than medals. cv was there...chun seng was there...jia ming..sie meng...bernard..and leslie..after the tournament has ended, all of us walked back to the FAR bus stop. When we just got out of the gate, it started to rain heavily and oh god! Only me and cv brought umbrellas..in the end, most of us ran to the bus stand and we were all wet.haha...we got on to the over crowded bus and most of us stand behind. We were making lots of noise behind until everyone turned to look at us. But we just don't care..haha...There's this passenger who got off the bus and the seat became empty. So I ask Gen He to sit but he don't want. In the end we ended up arguing about who should sit. haha...childish right? normally people fight for seat..we fight so that the other can sit..haha.. Then on the way back from kulai, we decided to go skudai parade to celebrate. We managed to convince bernard and Gen He to follow us...although they stay quite far away...hehe...so bad lar we...Then we started eating and walking around...joking here and there...it was getting late so we decided to go home. After Bernard's bus arrive, we crossed the overhead bridge to the opposite to catch our bus. As it's dangerous for Gen He to go back alone, again, we managed to convince him to stay at Sai's place for one night since the next day is Sunday. I was the last to get off the bus and after got back and called to make sure everyone's back safely, I fell into deep sleep..haha...Not only that time...the time when we went pelangi open was also very memorable...sigh...how i wish i can travel back to the past...in that way, i can be together with all of you again...oh ya...in form 2...while we were wrapping chocolates for chocolate dedications....haha..that time was extremely fun. We eat while we wrap..in the end we wrap until our skins came off..haha...after finished wrapping from 8 am to 5pm..we went to the dessert shop and guess what? Wen Bin (ex-president) said it's a treat! hhaha..how nice..speaking of him...I wonder how is he doing with Wan Teng in Kl now..Should drop by to see him some time=) there are lots of stuff I want to write...but I think I better save it for the next post. haha..

Wednesday, spm going to start. All the best to all my cute juniors and all of you will surely get straight A+!! (I didn't know they changed from A1 to A+, thanks for telling me Gen He^^ Don't be so pessimistic like last year...I think I have tried to talked you around for more than 5 times last year...especially when we were in Kota Tinggi and Melaka...haha...) Kambateh=) I'll be praying hard for you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment