Sunday, November 22, 2009

The past

After yumcha with old buddies...I realised my memory has failed me a bit. Like Jmei and Chai Yee told me there was once I became extremely angry with Jia Wen that I sort of shouted at her. Seriously I don't remember being angry except for one time during club meeting. And that only lasted for about 5 minutes? They told me I lost my temper because of the kertas kerja or something like that..then Jia Wen was very angry and somehow I was also very angry so I sort of lost my head. They said they remember so clearly because that was the only time they saw me being soooo angry. When they told me this, I really don't have any impression......gosh....am I having dementia==..I really don't remember shouting or being angry with Jia Wen leh...But since they mentioned it, sorry ah Jia Wen...sorry for shouting at you that time..I was cleaning up my drawers when I found my old dedications and I read them..All the wishes from them...awwww...I miss you lot=) The first one actually made me laugh. It was from Shi Kai, he said,"I won't use four or five queens to torture you already, instead I will use five or six queens to play you...HAHA". This brings back old memories when I used to train with seniors. At that time, Wen Bin, Guo Shun, Shi Kai and the others are still around..and I was just form 2/3. So there was this time Shi Kai actually managed to win me somemore by four queens. Then he and Guo Shun pakat want to change one more queen when they actually can checkmate me.==pek cek wor....but it was fun=) After that time, if I'm not mistaken they made a fuss about it for around 2 months. Gosh...almost all the seniors I knew also know about that game==And they will always mention about it whenever there's training. Another memory that hits me was the time when I actually won four games in a row when I trained with Ah Boon. haha...and then altogether we played 6 games and I won five. Right after that day, they started calling him "wu bi yi". I don't know who gave him that nickname..can't remember=P I used to train at Calvin's, Sai's, Sie Lee's, and Wan Teng's house. Sometime, they'll come to my house instead. But but but, although we are supposed to be training, somehow we'll ended up playing double chess.haha...and the guys always hit the clock like they weren't scared that the clocks might spoilt. Me and cv won't do that de...we are the gentle type...hahahahaha=P I moved on to the next dedication..it was from someone. Someone who used to stand by me but of course purely as a friend. When I was facing difficulties in form 3, he will always help me. Not only he gave me good advices, he also bring me to a place where I can calm myself down and forget all my worries. He never gave up any hopes to help me. He will call me most of the time to check if I'm ok. He will always tell me "don't think of all those unhappy things already, be happy". Although he has helped me so much, he never tell anyone about this. It's like our little secret. After I solved my problems, he began to keep his distance, slowly disappearing (not that I didn't see him anymore lar..) from my life eversince I regained my confidence. I didn't realise that at that time...Come to think of it now, he's really a great friend though sometimes he's extremely mean when it comes to talking...I wanted to apologise and I never really had the chance to say thank you to you..Although you never tell me about that...I felt guilty for neglecting you. Hope it's not too late to say sorry to you...but you are never mad at me..omg! Vivian you are totally hopeless! To think you didn't realise such an obvious thing and everyone else gave you that recognition. You should just crack up your brain and see what's inside. haiz......I used to share my problems with him. But he never told me any of his...and I believe he didn't tell anyone else to.o..maybe because that time I had enough problems in my hands. Yet, I believe he'll overcome all of them because his maturity is beyond his age. Oh no...I made you sound so old...haha...But I know what your dreams are- after knowing you for so many years-and I'm sure that you'll achieve them someday as long as you continue to persevere like what you are doing now. You have my blessing even though we always fight when we meet each other..haha...You are a great guy and a great friend=) I'll always be there for you whenever you need a helping hand. I wonder what will it be like when we meet again 10years later..hmm...haha...thanks again for everything and kambateh!+u!!!

2 comments:

  1. very hate about u write like as an essay... too long ady...try to summaries lar~~hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. paiseh paiseh...hehe..but it's not the first day you know me what...it's very hard for me to stop once i start something..haha

    ReplyDelete