It's a really nice day today. There's no rain but the weather was just nice..not too hot nor too cold.
1pm-went to KFC with Pineappleorange, WeeJian, Ah Bii, JMei, Jin Fang, Zi Xin, Kuan Wei and Gino. We ate then we talk talk talk..Then suddenly Pineappleorange suggest that we all go for a swim!! Yeah!! Can't wait for it!=)Hope they really mean it. After KFC, the others went back while me and Gino hang out at Pineappleorange's house. I play PS2 while they are with their online game. Dunno what game is that=/ haha...Then, the three of us went to pasar malam. The last time I went pm i think was around four months ago..TERSEREMPAK Zhan Hui, Yong Fatt, Hui Ching and SiLing there. Oh ya, they said they saw Hui Min and Chee Ann at Jusco but I didn't terserempak them. Wonder how are they doing...hmm...maybe I'll drop by club one day to see how she's doing. Heard that out Mr Doraemon is working at Jusco. We walked from one end to the other end of pm and then back to our favourite penang laksa shop. Unfortunately, there were no more seats so we went to another stall instead. Initially when I called Chun Seng, he wasn't free to come out and meet us. But while we were eating half way, he surprised us by sitting in front of us..haha..So the four of us started to chat. He really changed liao wor...matured a lot already. Not the Xiao Bai we used to tease.haha..But omg, he's taller than me. I still remember that time he was shorter than me. And now he's only form 4!! Haiz......If Gino didn't mention I wouldn't have realized now all of them are taller than me already==..Pineappleorange left earlier to buy dinner for his family. So, left the three of us. It's getting pretty late so we decided to go back. Thanks Pineappleorange for treating us=) haha..Then Chun Seng walked back to his house while Gino accompany me while waiting for my dad. After that then only he went back. Right after I got back, Yong Wei said he's free. So we went to Agus yumcha. He fetched Gino, me, Jmei and Chai Yee while Kuan Wei went there by himself. Again we chat again but the fun part was shooting here and there..haha...Yong Wei asyik kena shot by Chai Yee and Gino.haha..I nearly got on to the wrong car just now=P who ask him to park his car beside another car similar to his one ah..so dark how to see...jkjk..haha..He'll tell us again when he's free coz he still owe us a meal!wahaha...he's treating us Korean Meal..yeah...can't wait for that too!!^^..He also challenged us badminton. What Pineappleorange said was correct, we should get some exercise. Still waiting for Kuan Wei to teach me Chinese Yoyo...Still waiting for Pineappleorange to determine the time and date to go for a swim...Still waiting to play badminton with Yong Wei and the others...Still waiting for the others to buy present...Still waiting for New Moon!!...Still waiting to get my hands on Eclipse..Still waiting for them to finish STPM and SPM...Still waiting for the jamuan....I am still waiting~
No comments:
Post a Comment