Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wah...wah...wah....


November...can't believe so many friends' birthday fall on this month.....

I thought only September like that...haha...

1st november...my super Addmaths tuition teacher's birthday. Think he got a party...coz he told me he was busy entertaining guests. Have to say sorry to him liao...forgotten some of the things he taught...hehe=P

3rd november got two birthday kids! Vivien and Idil! Pity she's back in subang, can't celebrate with her. Idil, the cute senior who likes to joke around.. kk..Dun worry, I'll continue playing chess..haha..

yesterday was Calvin's birthday. He said something about disgusting...hmmm...I wondered what he meant by a disgusting birthday. Go back then interrogate him teruk teruk..haha....this guy actually had the chance to take picture with Dr Tun Ma! Lucky him~

In a minute time will be Siow Kee's birthday. All the best in surviving form 6!!=)

Next up will be John's and Ah Boon's birthday on 7/11...wah double seven eleven..haha..

Ah Boon looks to be enjoying himself in SSI huh...president of the photography club some more wor.....haha...more active than last time. John's still the same I think. Hope you have a wonderful birthday in tmn u! Sadly I'm still here preparing for finals.

On 8th-Tak Hon's birthday. Enjoy yourself in tarc!

Then on 10 and 11 will be Eric's and Yeou Hui's birthday. I always mixed up their birthdays de..too many "1"s already..haha..Just like I always mixed up Jacky's and Boon Xi's birthday..one day difference really make a DIFFERENCE. Anyway, wish Yeou Hui all the best in his SPM! Kambateh!! He's trying very hard so hopefully he can get what he wishes for=)

Wow...18 got two pretty girls going to turn 18! haha...Xiao Ting and Hui Min. Long time didn't see Xiao Ting already....wait till I get back to subang..hmmpph! Hui Min leh....lagi lama tak ada news about her already...now a bit confused...she got so many numbers...which one to call huh?Somemore dunno whether she's still in Malaysia..haha...

20th November! Mark's birthday!! Too bad I won't be in KL during that time. Mark ah mark...try to reduce your time of using the computer..XD

Last but not least on 29th! Movie's best day!!!! Aiya...you make me want to go watch movie lar...haha..eh! Now I remember I never watched a movie with you hor..next time next time..haha...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL NOVEMBER BABIES!!!!=)




2 comments:

  1. yalo......here oso many fren november birthday de.....
    haha....
    tambah johor de really many .....hahaha

    ReplyDelete