Beware! Once you step into this land of myth, you might never be the same again, for weirdness I have is contagious.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Hope you are alright
I received a news last night from Cv.. Gosh such a big problem and HE didn't even tell me. I wonder if I'm still his sister..ish ish ish....must scold him next time I see him.haha...but for now Beh beh, I hope you are alright. I don't really know the details but I remember few days ago I contacted you are still ok..who knows in such a short time, accident actually happens. Don't really dare to kacau you now in case you are in a bad mood. But since the three of them are there to "take care" of you, I think you'll be fine. I wonder if they really "take care" of you...haha...but the two girls always tell me you bully them..haha..who knows they might take the opportunity to revenge..haha..anyway, take care=) and I wonder if the others know by now what happened to you. Guess the next time yumcha they'll mention about it anyway..haha..GET WELL SOON!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment