Looks like my blog is half-dead.haha=P
Didn't really have any time to blog until now. Life has been enjoyable here.
And this is the first time I experienced asam dan garam after more than 3 months here.
Lots of things happened, both good and bad. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. =/
Got a call from a birthday boy=) Looks like you have been doing fine! Glad to hear that and enjoy yourself in Genting!^^..Hmm......when's the most enjoyable day after raya holiday?
I personally think I enjoyed the most during LA night. Great performances and all of us really let our hair down that night. But it sure seems like we didn't bother our image..haha...especially xxx gosh your image is totally ruined. haha..7.00pm the three of us went Imthiaz for dinner. 7.45pm met Steph and the others and walked to Esso to catch our bus. (not using fishing net to catch of course.=P) 8.05 pm arrived at the great hall. It's freezing inside I tell you. Got ourselves GREAT seats. 8.30pm Performances starts! by all programmes and it sure was fun=) Or probably it's only us who are in high spirit that moment.haha...10.00pm all ended and we walked to the bus. Missed the first bus. While waiting for the second bus, we played stupid games..cracked stupid jokes. Thanks to Shafern, I had a "lychee bath". Poor j-xi..kena bully by all of us..until she almost..haha...Janmen was busy talking to e-hem..The one who surprised me the most was Steph. When Mrs Maria was performing, she actually cheered until I cannot recognize her. haha...She looks so quiet but when she's over the moon...god knows what she'll do.XD And guess who she saw...teng teng teng teng...haha...Oh ya! Shin Chie surprised me as well by shouting "I love you" when we got back. There are so many ppl around that time...haha...If there's one night like this every week, I won't mind going to school at night.=)
In class, as usual stupid jokes and stuff. Playing and fooling around. One good thing^^ I don't need to take the LCD as often as before already.hehe..Although I like my classmates now, sometimes I still feel like going back to secondary school. Miss all my friends there..all the moments we shared...5 years gone just like that. It's not that I don't have any good moments with my current classmates. It more like we have just known each other for around 3 months. It's so much shorter than with all my friends back in jb. I guess this needs time. Anyway, 10m11 is a cool class=)
Cv, Beh beh, Dae dae and Wern-looks like we don't really have the chance to meet each other. It's been soooooo long since the last time I saw you all. All of you will be going back Kampar soon and when I go back, you are not around. Missing you all terribly. SHMILY to Cv and Beh Beh. Hopefully during holidays, I'll be able to go and find you all and by that time, make sure that you bring me to lepak somewhere nice ah..haha...Cv really changed a lot...so pretty already now...that day wore dress wor.....hampir tak dapat recognize you..Sure got lots of lengzai ask for your number..haha...Beh Beh....getting more and more matured and more handsome now. Haha...has always been very supportive and talking to you somehow make me feel better. Thanks a lot oh bro! Kam siah kam siah...haha...Dae dae...I heard different version of stories bout you. Some said your appearance changed already, others said you are still the same old Dae dae..still so zi lian and keep saying that you are Lee Yongdae..But it seems to me you are quite popular there wor..haha...got so many "fruit" girls to send fruits to your doorstep everyday..haha..not bad not bad. Wern...the last time I saw you it's during midsem break. Looks like you have changed a bit as well. From what you told me, now your voice can reach very very high PITCHHHHH!!!and then you got to know some lengzai there...not bad ma...who knows next time I see you, there'll be someone beside you holding your hand huh?haha..
So what bout me then? Have I changed a lot? Who knows! haha...it's all up to you to decide old friends.=) No matter how much I have changed, I'm still as tomboy-ish as before. Not concern about my image in school. Although not as bad as last time lar...coz that time wearing pengawas uniform ma...and then I always ran here and there and I sure looked like a busy girl that time..haha..I am still doing whatever I like and I'm comfortable with. When someone asked me to be more gentle-I can't remember who...but I think got a few-I'll just reply them..I am who I am. I won't pretend to be someone I'm not so as to be like what other people thinks a person should be. I'm sure all of you back there knows about this. And it's been like this all along isn't it?haha...the same old vivian.
Recently I have been really really absent-minded and don't ask me why? I have been wondering about this myself. Unfortunately, the answer has not been found. I'm not getting dementia or Al-zhemier, am I? haha...I'm still young and the world is out there waiting for me to explore! That's all for this time I think. I remembered updating my blog almost everyday in the beginning of the year. But as time passed, I don't really have the chance to do that now. Maybe I'll do that again during my long sem break.
Didn't really have any time to blog until now. Life has been enjoyable here.
And this is the first time I experienced asam dan garam after more than 3 months here.
Lots of things happened, both good and bad. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. =/
Got a call from a birthday boy=) Looks like you have been doing fine! Glad to hear that and enjoy yourself in Genting!^^..Hmm......when's the most enjoyable day after raya holiday?
I personally think I enjoyed the most during LA night. Great performances and all of us really let our hair down that night. But it sure seems like we didn't bother our image..haha...especially xxx gosh your image is totally ruined. haha..7.00pm the three of us went Imthiaz for dinner. 7.45pm met Steph and the others and walked to Esso to catch our bus. (not using fishing net to catch of course.=P) 8.05 pm arrived at the great hall. It's freezing inside I tell you. Got ourselves GREAT seats. 8.30pm Performances starts! by all programmes and it sure was fun=) Or probably it's only us who are in high spirit that moment.haha...10.00pm all ended and we walked to the bus. Missed the first bus. While waiting for the second bus, we played stupid games..cracked stupid jokes. Thanks to Shafern, I had a "lychee bath". Poor j-xi..kena bully by all of us..until she almost..haha...Janmen was busy talking to e-hem..The one who surprised me the most was Steph. When Mrs Maria was performing, she actually cheered until I cannot recognize her. haha...She looks so quiet but when she's over the moon...god knows what she'll do.XD And guess who she saw...teng teng teng teng...haha...Oh ya! Shin Chie surprised me as well by shouting "I love you" when we got back. There are so many ppl around that time...haha...If there's one night like this every week, I won't mind going to school at night.=)
In class, as usual stupid jokes and stuff. Playing and fooling around. One good thing^^ I don't need to take the LCD as often as before already.hehe..Although I like my classmates now, sometimes I still feel like going back to secondary school. Miss all my friends there..all the moments we shared...5 years gone just like that. It's not that I don't have any good moments with my current classmates. It more like we have just known each other for around 3 months. It's so much shorter than with all my friends back in jb. I guess this needs time. Anyway, 10m11 is a cool class=)
Cv, Beh beh, Dae dae and Wern-looks like we don't really have the chance to meet each other. It's been soooooo long since the last time I saw you all. All of you will be going back Kampar soon and when I go back, you are not around. Missing you all terribly. SHMILY to Cv and Beh Beh. Hopefully during holidays, I'll be able to go and find you all and by that time, make sure that you bring me to lepak somewhere nice ah..haha...Cv really changed a lot...so pretty already now...that day wore dress wor.....hampir tak dapat recognize you..Sure got lots of lengzai ask for your number..haha...Beh Beh....getting more and more matured and more handsome now. Haha...has always been very supportive and talking to you somehow make me feel better. Thanks a lot oh bro! Kam siah kam siah...haha...Dae dae...I heard different version of stories bout you. Some said your appearance changed already, others said you are still the same old Dae dae..still so zi lian and keep saying that you are Lee Yongdae..But it seems to me you are quite popular there wor..haha...got so many "fruit" girls to send fruits to your doorstep everyday..haha..not bad not bad. Wern...the last time I saw you it's during midsem break. Looks like you have changed a bit as well. From what you told me, now your voice can reach very very high PITCHHHHH!!!and then you got to know some lengzai there...not bad ma...who knows next time I see you, there'll be someone beside you holding your hand huh?haha..
So what bout me then? Have I changed a lot? Who knows! haha...it's all up to you to decide old friends.=) No matter how much I have changed, I'm still as tomboy-ish as before. Not concern about my image in school. Although not as bad as last time lar...coz that time wearing pengawas uniform ma...and then I always ran here and there and I sure looked like a busy girl that time..haha..I am still doing whatever I like and I'm comfortable with. When someone asked me to be more gentle-I can't remember who...but I think got a few-I'll just reply them..I am who I am. I won't pretend to be someone I'm not so as to be like what other people thinks a person should be. I'm sure all of you back there knows about this. And it's been like this all along isn't it?haha...the same old vivian.
Recently I have been really really absent-minded and don't ask me why? I have been wondering about this myself. Unfortunately, the answer has not been found. I'm not getting dementia or Al-zhemier, am I? haha...I'm still young and the world is out there waiting for me to explore! That's all for this time I think. I remembered updating my blog almost everyday in the beginning of the year. But as time passed, I don't really have the chance to do that now. Maybe I'll do that again during my long sem break.
wah, wan bek 2 secondary sch pula...zzz... ok la u...noe u nw... wakaka...=D
ReplyDeletesecondary school good wat...that's my territory..unlike now==
ReplyDeletehuh?wat noe me?
ihave became handsome and handsome again,hahaha...
ReplyDeleteof course lah,Yong Dae a genius badminton player leh.
ehemm.......are you sure that you have become more handsome? haha...
ReplyDeleteI know he's a genius...but you are only "CHEMISTRY" genius remember? where got same with him then?hahaXD