Saturday, May 2, 2009

New new new!! Everything's new!!

Where am I now? I'm currently in Malaysia!!! Haha...to be exact,I'm actually at a place called Inti College Subang Jaya. Well, I just came here a few days ago and glad that I'm able to adapt to the life here..coz I'm independent and brave ma!! haha..Not like UNCLE Dae Dae..don't dare to go other place alone...haha...Dae Dae is a timid guy!!lol..XD Ok lah..enough of saying 'bu yao lian' de things already. Hmmm...My roomate is soo busy that she's hilang now...I think she'll be back today. My neighbours are very friendly and coincidentally!!! They are from Johor too!!! So nice..Oh yaya! On the day of enrolment, I met a gurl from FoonYew and we became friends^^..She's very friendly and offer to have lunch or dinner with me whenever I'm alone.Jocelyn's her name.
Ok Next! I went to a few shopping centres here- Subang Parade, Carrefour (bad condition) and Sunway Pyramid!!! haha..Sunway Pyramid is totally cool man! Got lots of things and the things there are a lot more cheaper than Cs and other shopping centres in JB. And I noticed one thing, there are no taxes on food there! Hmm....what entertainments are there in Sunway Pyramid? There are cinema, karaoke, fun land (for kids lar)and bla bla bla..The most attractive thing will be the ICE RINK!!! Wow! I wanna go ice skating man!! But still cannot yet..Maybe wait for a few more weeks. haha...And the admission fee is very cheap. about rm 11-18 only. I can go shopping everyday leh..haha..And right beside Sunway Pyramid is Sunway Lagoon!! Yeah~ can go swimming..haha..then Sunway University College is around there too.

Roar!!! The lion's guarding the main entrance to Sunway Pyramid

The lion's sooooo handsome^^..

I wanna jump down there and skate!!!

Omg..even the toilet is five star*****

A fierce guard standing there...hoooo...

Another thing that I'm interested is I can go to KL by either bus or ktm. But KTM will be a bit troublesome lar..Have to change to dunno LRT or Putra or Star or watever they call those "di tie" Dunno whether got discount or not oh...for the tickets since I'm a student..haha..Anyway, the class haven't start yet, so I'll just enjoy myself here! Can go KLCC...mid valley and bla bla bla..XD

Just logged on to msn last night... and chat with a few ppl.. Well, Ler Ler is back from Singapore and they went to Agus to yumcha!! I miss Agus!!haha..and Yong Yong! Make sure you learn how to make 'that thing" ah when you go Melaka. Haha..If I'm still here when you go Melaka, you should come up here and I take you to Sunway Pyramid=D..Cv, Dae Dae, Wern and Beh Beh no chance to come...Kampar too far liao..haha..I just checked the IPTA..I didn't get it.-.-zzz rayu rayu rayu~

9 comments:

  1. 1.I am not an uncle,I am a very young and handsome guy...

    2.You are very very very Suaku.Didn't you go to Sunway Pyramid or Mid Valley before?

    3.Why I no chance to go to K.L.,this world get one thing calls-aeroplane,bus can also arrive lah...Cheng Hui says he want to look for me from JB,Johor can also go to Kampar,why Kampar can't go to KL?????or may be your geography is very laoya...ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Pheldman:
    ~Then come again ah^^..

    To Yew Sin (Zi Lian Kuang):
    ~I admit I never went to Sunway Pyramid before lar but I sure did went to Mid Valley before. Now I can go almost everyday..unlike you hahaha...
    ~I know you can go KL lar..but u need to pay a lot of $$ to go there ma..especially by aeroplane. Me here can go by walking..haha..
    ~I know your geography "VERY GOOD" lar..unlike me,my geography always fail de..song liao bo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bo song,dun call me YEW SIN,is Dae Dae

    ReplyDelete
  4. -.-" ur blog punya nama is oledi YEW SIN so big...cin cai lar

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't be cincai horrrrr,must be serious,u know I am an olympic champion,can't be cincai n disgrace horrrr,nanti I treat you 'qing cai'...change it to the cute name-dae dae

    ReplyDelete
  6. zzz-.-....u are really zi lian lar...You really think you are olympic champion meh? I think you first round kena kick out already..haha..yalah yalah UNCLE DAE DAE

    ReplyDelete
  7. why weirdo vv n yew sin always 'da qing ma qiao' de??
    so weirdo horrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cv ah cv.....u like to eat crab ah? talking crap -.-zzz

    ReplyDelete