Saturday, May 9, 2009

No mood to study>.<

Haha...since yesterday, I had no mood to study. Coz there are lots of things on my mind now...Should I or should I not is the most frequent question I asked myself. Well, parents, teachers and friends are happy for me for getting JPA. Me as well!!Haha...But I still have to wait for the surat tawaran. So next week I'll be going back for a few days I think. Haha...So those of you who wanna date me be sure to make an appointment fast! haha..I'm a busy gurl..Aiya..You all also know my pattern already after being in the same school with you all for 5 years. Haha..

Well, for now, I'll just enjoy myself in Subang. Visiting places and have fun at Bandar Sunway and bla bla bla.. hey, I'm going KL too to go look look see see.haha..what english is this man...bahasa rojak indeed.haha...arh..couldn't care much about that now..haha..

Hmmm...They went for steamboat without waiting for me>..<..Just heard that some of them are going Ktar next Tuesday. That's why that was the last gathering. What bout the gathering next week when I go back? Last Last Gathering ah?haha...no long after this, the others will be going Utar. So sad...I still can meet up with Ktar friends lar...but Utar is too far away. Unless they come down to KL. But will they do that? I don't think so...

Next thing! Oh ya! Let's talk about college life! First of all, as I had said in my previous post, I'm a SURVIVOR!! Yeah~haha...I survived the first week of college life. At first I thought college life will be dull and boring, but now, I realised that I really enjoyed college life!!^^..Lot's of freedom and the way of teaching and learning is so much different from secondary school. And now, I am MORE independent and I've learnt how to control my $$. I can spent, but not overboard. I will calculate how much I'll be spending a day, and whether I'll have extra $$ to spend when I go shopping or places of interests..I'll set a budget and not overspend. I'll try to save as much$$ as possible at the same time maintain a healthy lifestlye.^^..So guys, going to a college really teaches you a lot and it's a experience you won't wanna miss it! Trust me.

Other than that, you'll meet new friends here and stuff. My classmates are really friendly and on the third or fourth day, we already go shopping together and jokes around like we have already knew each other for a long time. It's really nice. Who are they? They are Eva, Rookie, Chong Han, Edmund, Eric, Thipan, Ying Ning, Kwan Tsien, Chia Ming, Shan Mei, Sangeetha and etc..(sorry if I missed out your name=).About the lecturers, they are nice too. The subject I liked the most here will be Chemistry and Biology. Our Biology lecturer is really really nice although she's a bit strict.haha..but she's really good! Not to forget our Malaysian Studies lecturer, he's good at joking too!!hehe..As for my housemates, they are nice too and willing to help.=) Hmm...the next thing will be coincidences. 1st, my housemates are from Johor too! So nice..then that day, when I went to AC to have lunch with my room mate, I met someone from physics tuition!! Who is he/she? He's Yong Jie! Can't believe even in Subang will also TERserempak him.haha..he's in Taylor's, next to my college. Really coincidental lar..haha..well, this seems to prove that this world isn't that BIG after all..haha..But knowing I have a friend from my place there is really consoling. Since I came here alone. haha..

So, as a conclusion, I enjoyed studying here and looked forward to a brighter future!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment