Sunday, May 10, 2009

Entertainment

Last Thursday, my timetable is something like this...10-12pm Biology and then 4-5pm Malaysian Studies. So we had four hours of break. At first, I was thinking of going to the library to study Biology. Then, during Bio class, Edmund and Chong Han said they are going to watch X-men at Sunway Pyramid and they invited me. So, I thought, it's a good idea also since studying the whole day will be very very boring. And then we invited Eva, Sangeetha and Rookie. We agreed to meet at Ichi-Ban after class. When we (the girls) arrived at the shop, we were quite surprised as the two guys were missing!! They went out earlier than us so they were supposed to be there earlier than us. To make things worse, we haven't got their handphone no so we can't call them. Luckily, after about 5 minutes, they "appeared".haha..Actually they lost their way and couldn't find where the shop is. haha..Then, we went to take a taxi to Sunway Pyramid. Wow.. Chong Han was sure full of energy as he ran all the way to the cinema and get the tickets (we wanted to watch the 12.30pm show) and glad we made it in time.Haha..So in the cinema, I think we had already watched for about 10 minutes, Eva who was beside me whispered to me, telling that Chem class was on and the lecturer was waiting in the class(apparently, the lecturer sms-ed her). She told me to tell Edmund and Chong Han, and I did. We then asked Eva to tell the lecturer that we had gone home. But she said that the lecturer threatened to call our parents and the three of us was already thinking whether we should go back to college. Then, Eva revealed that she was cheating. What the hell...We were tricked! Omg..can't believe that...really felt like throwing her out of the cinema lar..haha..But it still made us laugh..lolXD..After the movie, we went to AC and had our lunch. The two guys sure seemed like they haven't eaten for days=P especially Chong Han. And then it was time for our Malaysian Studies class....

Ok! Now back to the show. The show, X-men Origins: Wolverine is really really a good movie. Guys, you should go and watch it!^^..I won't go into details what the story is about...if i do that my post will be about 10000 words long...haha...

Worth watching^^

Before I came here, I had not much chance to watch a movie. Especially last year. My schedule was damn packed with studies and activities that I lost count of time. haha...And then for the last five months after SPM, the only movie I managed to watch was Underworld 3. It's not that my friends didn't go for movies..It's my own problem. My time couldn't match with theirs. When they are free, I'm not. When I'm free, they're not (wondering did i really have any free time..haha..)..So they went to movies a few times at CS but I couldn't make it. That's why there are many movies that I missed. Since I am still currently waiting for scholarship, I think I should pamper myself a bit as I have really sacrificed a lot for results and co-curricular activities. So, the next movies I want to watch would be.....

As for Angels and Demons and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, I wanna see whether the books or the movies are nicer. Coz it'll be a bit disappointing if the movie isn't as nice as the books=/

3 comments:

  1. sot de,list the movies here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~she like list the movies here then let her list loh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaloh...i like to do that..haha...i'm a wu liao person..lalala~

    ReplyDelete