Friday, May 29, 2009

Tired but enjoyable

Today I had an enjoyable day! Explain, you said. Ok I got class early at 8am in the morning so I had to wake up at 7am. That's pretty tired coz I slept around 12 am last night. And the first class we had was chemistry. I admit in the first place it's tough for me and of course my classmates to accept a new teacher. But now after today's class, I'm starting to adapt to the new lecturer's teaching. And as was pointed out by Ying Ning, it's early in the morning and why the hell I kept throwing lots of complicated questions to the lecturer. Haha..Pai seh ah Lec..but it still made the whole class laugh isn't it? So nevermind lar..haha..

Right after chemistry, we had bio lab session and our third experiment was "Semi-permeable Membrane and Osmosis" (Oh no! I haven't done the report>.<). This time the experiment was conducted in groups as there are not enough specimen tubes for all of us (we need 6 specimen tubes). The experiment is easy and fun and it's very very successful!!! We saw lots of funny things..like Kevin's group used the LONG pipette to drop the solution into the specimen tube when they need only like one/two drops..actually we just need to use the small one..haha..Then we were like countdown-ing as we need to put aside the visking tubings for about 20 minutes...So when the time left about 10 seconds we started to countdown and said Happy New Year!! And one more thing..I was thinking of trying to taste the sucrose solution but Thipan said it's contaminated so I didn't dare to try. Kwan Tsien tried it and said it tasted good wor...I should have tried it!arghh...

Since we finished our experiment one hour earlier, we went to AC to have our lunch together. Then around twelve we rushed back to the college and had our Math and Stats class until 3 pm..Ok I'm not going to talk about the boring part..So I'll just move on to after the lecturer assigned us homework. Our class was divided into two groups. The one in front (including me) was doing the homework. While at the back, they were chatting. I didn't bring my book so I went to share with Edmund. Well we wasn't really concentrating on doing the homework..Chong Han lar...keep following what we said in chinese...and then suddenly started humming...that surprised me lar..haha...Just joking joking only lar..but his chinese is getting better (Thanks to us of course=)) We also got crack jokes and listen to what the group behind was talking about. They talked bout lots of things like cooking and stuff...Oh Ya! My class got a new girl from Hong Kong. Her English is good man...and she's only 17!!! The most funny part was...Jerome had already talked to her for a long time with the others..Then after a very very long chat, suddenly he asked her "Ermm...What's your name?". I actually started to laugh and dunno why the whole class followed..I was still laughing when they asked why am I laughing. Kwan Tsien helped me explained. I mean like...he has already talked to her for such a long time already and he don't even know what's her name????Omg...Jerome, we were really "zha dao"..haha..

After class, I went back to the hostel to complete all my homework as I planned to go and play this weekend! So no worries bout homework!^^..Then after my room mate, Pi Jeng and her friends finished jogging..we went to dinner at SS14. The Bak Kut Teh was very nice=)..There were 8 of us altogether, Pi Jeng, me, a lecturer, Pei Ting, Jasmine, Catherine, Wee Long and Wilson. We ate from 6.30pm to 9.30 pm..haha..of course after eating we chatted la...They are all from Taylors..but when I was with them, they don't treat me like an outsider since I'm not from Taylors. I just got to know them not long ago and we can talk about lots of things already. So nice of them^^..They are really really friendly. Even the lecturer also! She's very good to me. And I found out something, Wee Long's and Wilson's apartment has a keyboard! And they said I could go there and play it if I want..that's great!! As I really really miss playing keyboards (piano). Their apartment is just opposite my hostel but but but...it's on the fifth floor, so I have to climb the stairs...-.-" oww man...But never mind as long as I can play the thing..haha..

Done blogging!! Oww...I'm really exhausted now..My two bowls of rice has been oxidised completely already..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment