Well, I went to Berry Passion together with Pi Jeng and Janeni to have our dinner. Actually, we were supposed to have dinner with Pei Ting and the others. But somehow, I think something cropped up so they went themselves. The food is quite nice there. To be more precise, I ate a plate of grilled chicken chop with black pepper sauce, a plate of tomyam fried rice, soup of the day (actually I didn't finish it coz it tasted quite weird), dessert (ice-cream with three cute strawberries above^^..It reminded me of Big Potato in Master Q comics..haha..) and of course a can of 100 plus. So guys, do you think it's too much already? But dunno why I didn't feel full after taking the chicken chop so I ordered the fried rice. Oh ya! For the very first time, I actually felt that tomyam fried rice could be that SPICY! Janeni was having that as well and she actually add more chilli padi. Omg..
Grill Chicken Chop
Soup of the day
I upload other food I've eaten last week as well lar..This is from Kafe Cabana.
Singapore Fried Bee Hoon
Okok. Enough about food. It seems like I always talk bout food yea?haha...no choice..that's me!!Hmm...Well, my group had our presentation for Malaysian Studies and our group research was about the first Yang DiPertuan Agong of Malaysia. We were the first one to present and we made a video (other group used power point). I personally think that the video created is very nice^^..Thanks to Jerome of course=) He used a lot of software to create the video with the war-like sound system. I felt that we were quite lucky today as we "could" answer most of the questions thrown at us during Q&A session. phew~After the second group presented,The lecturer pointed out that we copied and pasted on the power point. Because other class had the same exact info in the power point also! I think the lecturer wasn't talking bout my group gua...coz we created a video and we got our info from various websites..hmm...anyway, we already finished our presentation!!Yeah~ Today only three groups managed to present their findings as there were not enough time. There are ten groups altogether. So they'll continue with their presentations next week.
For chem lab..seriously a lab consisting of 29 students was really too congested. Luckily this is the only time as starting next week, we'll(S3) have our own lab session back. Hmm..This time, my experiment was very successful^^..We did titration and both of my readings are 25.00cm3. Unlike last time, we all kelam kabut..haha..Coz when we were in secondary school we carried out experiments in group ma...now all must do individually..of course need time to adapt lar. Well, for S1, as their merged with us today, they are a bit kelam kabut as well(some of them)..coz I think last experiment they carried out in groups. So they didn't know they have to do individually. It was until Mr.Subra told them then only they knew. Tomorrow I'll be having Bio's lab..I think that will be equally fun!=)
For chem lab..seriously a lab consisting of 29 students was really too congested. Luckily this is the only time as starting next week, we'll(S3) have our own lab session back. Hmm..This time, my experiment was very successful^^..We did titration and both of my readings are 25.00cm3. Unlike last time, we all kelam kabut..haha..Coz when we were in secondary school we carried out experiments in group ma...now all must do individually..of course need time to adapt lar. Well, for S1, as their merged with us today, they are a bit kelam kabut as well(some of them)..coz I think last experiment they carried out in groups. So they didn't know they have to do individually. It was until Mr.Subra told them then only they knew. Tomorrow I'll be having Bio's lab..I think that will be equally fun!=)
P/s I look like I'm wearing pyjamas when I wear the lab coat..But I sure look like very professional..haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment