Saturday, May 9, 2009

Omg~Can't believe it...

Hey guys!!! I got JPA!!!! Pharmacy...yeah yeah~waited for sooooooo long for this. Finally I got it! So nice...haha...However, the name of the country is not indicated..so I dunno where I dapat. Hopefully it's Australia. haha...Surat tawaran rasmi can only get it next week..Finally can relax already...haha...sorry ah..too excited! That's why I keep laughing. hahahahaha...After I entered my no something like this came out:

Nama: Vivian
Kursus: Farmasi
Negara: Tiada
Status: Berjaya
Jawapan: TERIMA

At first I didn't notice the word "negara" in front. So I just saw "Tiada Berjaya"..Man..I was shocked and calm myself down to read again. and I saw it clearly!!! STATUS: BERJAYA!!! Omg!! I was like so happy I started screaming and shouting! haha...Didn't know I disturbed my roommate=P sorry ah..too excited already..hahahaha..Then I informed my family and friends and they are happy for me. Hmm...although I'm excited now, I felt kinda sad too..coz gonna leave my new college friends...They are soooo nice.....I'm gonna miss you all larr...went Sunway Pyramid gai gai with you all and then cracking jokes (especially Eva) haha...lolXD..

Lastly, Thanks to all of you who congratulate me!!^^

4 comments:

  1. indon
    indon
    indon
    haha
    congratz vivion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like a crazy suaku...but I think the negara write Iraq when you receive surat tawaran rasmi...THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS:I HAVE DECISION TO HAVE MY 5 STARS MEAL,YOU CAN START PREPARING ENOUGH MONEY OR BORROW YOUR FATHER CREDIT CARD,HA HA HA...

    ReplyDelete
  3. one more thing,fast come back ,dun gei gei stay there horrr,when I go to Perak then you baru come back...Do remember,I am the person who help successfully obtain scholarship horrrr,and pls call me DAE DAE...DUN UNCLE HERE OR UNCLE THERE AGAIN HORRR,I am very very very young and handsome KOREA OLYMPIC CHAMPION horrrrrrrrrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idzham: Dun wan lar...I want aus..haha..

    Dae Dae: Tak boleh tahan you lar..er lie dao..

    ReplyDelete