Monday, April 27, 2009

How do I feel?

I'll be leaving in hours...what's my feeling now for the last 30+hours...I don't know...
Sad+unhappy...these are unavoidable..well...since these few months I begin to like to have friends by my side almost all the time..haha...yumcha..play..shoppings..parties...bla bla bla...It's hard to forget all this beautiful things..I tried to collect as much photos as I can so that when I am at the foreign place...whenever I miss them..I can have a look at them...searching within the deepest of my mind....the memories of beign together with all of them...no matter whether it's happy, sad, touching, heartbreaking or funny..it's precious to me...Maybe this time when I leave...I'll never see them again...They are at different place...even though in the same country..

Suddenly...I feel empty..lonely..and feel like crying...Why? Maybe it's because I'm leaving here alone...while others still have friends with them studying elsewhere...Hmm...what will I do when I get there?

The others are still in PLKN...won't get2 meet them...haiz.....Sooooo long didn't see them already....I got "xiang si" illness already...haha...luckily there's a thing call Webcam and a software called Skype - where I can talk to many many many friends F.O.C - so I'll be able to keep in touch with them...

So many things happened in just a few months....The "sad thing" has passed....Let bygones be bygones...After that thing..I became more MATURED le leh~!!!haha....Aiyoyo...makes me paiseh le...I know I'm always very matured de....haha...dun need to tell me..I know de...haha...

Well,5 years gone like this...how fast..I just wanna tell all of you~

I LOVE YOU!!!! MUACKZ~
hehe...^^..

4 comments:

  1. you better come back here on third week of May hor...you need to treat my in 5 stars hotel de horrr...dun 'gei gei' dun know if you get the JPA scholarship,and dun after getting the JPA scholarship go to study diam diam horrrr,must treat me de hor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalah yalah..sure will treat you if i get Jpa de..then you must make sure that when I come back, you are still here lar...Dun expect me to go all the way to Kampar to treat you oh..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai,sis....so sad that u have to go.dun forget about me......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irfan!! yaloh..so sad..I won't forget you de lah cute guy^^..XD Take care and keep in touch!=)

    ReplyDelete