Monday, April 13, 2009

Pee See Fair

Pikom Pc Fair...hmmm.....wonder why is it called "Pikom"...well...doesn't matter anyway.
So, this time I didn't work as a promoter. Why? Lazy i guess...haha...no lar..just want to buy the things I need to use. If I work, for sure there's no time for me to look around. So this time, I was a shopper!!^^..On the 1st day, John drove us to Persada and he did something very very very frightening..(did I scream?can't remember)..reached there bout 10 am+..and then they started working while me and cv, the two idle girls went to look around and kacau ppl especially at the Dell booth. Mouse still had time to read magazine..while baba and pier worked like bulls...haha...Ah Boon leh...the usual self..relax~..Willy and Veegee also became shoppers this time..Then we met a new friend..can't really remember his name...i think is ming jun or something like dat..and I can't remember where I put his name card XD..Xiao Hao and Qi Hong were at the energizer booth...they were really free...still can chat...haha...the real shocking thing was, cv and I actually shopped the whole day, from 10 am to 9pm..wooohooo~ new record man!...haha...Then, I had gastric and we went to Agus to makan before going back..Well, we just went there to survey the prices. We bought the things on the last day (supposed to be cheaper..hehe).

p/s Being a shopper is more tiring than being a promoter XD

No comments:

Post a Comment