Wednesday, April 1, 2009

JPA interview.....phew~finally over

Oh my god!!!!!!! I can't believe I actualy completed my interview session for JPA!!! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous the day before but luckily I was still able to sleep. Hmm.....Let's see what actually happened today. I woke up at 5.30am and put on my baju kurung and working shoes...checked my documents so that they are in order and 6.15am! Set of to INTAN!!! When I reached there, it's about 7.15 am and it's actually very early. All the interviewees sure looked professional...I was like @_@omg....they looked like they are sooooooooo capable. Most of the girls wear baju kurung (including me) while minority of them wore formal attire which was a blouse with a skirt or long pants. There's a girl who wear a "quite-short" skirt and there're some who wear slippers...I wonder if that's a formal wear...hmmm...anyway, it's none of my business..haha....For the guys, almost 99% wore a long sleeved blouse and long pants and some of them wear coats (to show how professional they are, I guess). I am in the third group and the third panel with the number 13! Hope it'll be a lucky number! and I guess I really had affiliation with the number '3' today. My team mates consist of a chinese guy from penggawa timur, an indian girl from SIGS, a malay boy from sains johor and another malay girl who can speaks chinese from sains muar. In the waiting room, we were the noisiest and I'm sure a lot of other interviewees stared at us..The other groups all look soooo serious and unfriendly (that's only my opinion lar..) and they don't talk much with their group members. I think it's better to talk to them before the interview to reduce our stress. So, around 10 am we were guided to a small room with three interviewers and if I'm not mistaken, one or two of them are doctors. Well, it's because we all chose pharmacy, dentistry and medicine. So, it's natural we were grouped together. And coincidently, we all want to go to Australia!!! So, the interview started with self introduction in BM...but previously interviewees are supposed to talk in english throughout the interview. I guess they changed it. I heard that there's one guy who kena marah by an interviewer. The reason is, he was required to introduce himself in BM, but maybe he can't speak Bm well, so, he asked the interviewers whether he can speak in english. Then the interviewer scolded him by saying "Bm pun tak tahu cakap. Apa ini.."Omg, luckily that didn't happened to us. Hopefully our group did well...the interviewers actually laughed together with us when we talked something that's humourous. The questions are pretty general...like Pengajial ijazah pertama harus dijalankan di universiti tempatan selaras dengan matamat negara untuk menjadi pusat pendidikan yang cemerlang di dunia.. and we were required to discuss about that. For the english discussion, we were given the topic "laughter is the best medicine. Do you agree that humour can help reduce stress"..so we just give our opinions and bla bla bla....watevers on our mind at that time. Both discussion was about 15 minutes. So, we were in the room for about 40~50 minutes i think. The interviewers are actually very kind and they won't eat interviewees lar..haha...They praised us for giving good points (I wonder if that's good)..for my group, they didn't really ask personal questions like "why do you choose this country and course" and so on...They just for our opinions on certain things. But for other groups, i heard that they have to discuss on obesity, dengue and other personal questions like what can you do for our country? If we offer you local university, will you want it? and bla bla bla...hmmm...oh ya! before the interview, we were required to daftar and pass our original certs to them as well as the photostated one. So, the procedure is quite simple and again they just wanna test our confidence but...i sure sounded nervous...T_T.......whether I'll get the scholarship or not, the results will be out only on the third week of May. So, guys! Pray for me and wish me luck!!=)

1 comment:

  1. hope you can get the JPA scholarship...then i want to got to restaurant which is very expensive(5 stars that is more better)...

    ReplyDelete