So, last night, Wern invited us to J to eat Pizzassssss...yummy^^..The most unexpected visitor -form 5 mid year exams question..haha- will be Amanda! Really didn't meet her for a very very long time already.....hmmm....since we got our results from school. She's thinner and prettier=) So, boys! Don't miss this chance! lolx She's a good gurl leh...
I ate three slices and other "lap lap chap chap" things lar..Pai seh ah guys..too hungry last night so didn't care about my image..haha..Anyway, a Big Thanks to Wern for treating us!!All the best in Kampar!!
After that, they went to Agus to yum cha AGAIN! haha...I didn't follow coz there's still a lot of packings for me to do. It looks like I'm moving house...so many things..-.-"1..2...3....etc...of bags!! phew..I'll have a hard time unpacking all those things there. And there are a few more things I haven't buy..soooooooooo luan@.@
Looking forward to tonight programme!!hehe....Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! Miss them so much
No comments:
Post a Comment