So yesterday...whose birthday issit? It's Peggy!!! The girl with the same pattern as me..haha..
I got to know it's her birthday quite late...i think 2/3 days ago. Initially we didn't know what to do..then last evening, when me, Geraldine and J-Xi were having dinner at Cemara as usual...we decided to buy a cake for her and help her to celebrate. Then the three of us took off!!! Eh eh...we are not aeroplane la...pai seh pai seh..haha...Then we went to Ole-ole to buy a cake...imported from Germany you know...very exquisite...haha...guess what cake issit?? It's GERMANY BLACK FOREST!!So we kinda planned something...Initially we asked J-Xi to "gei gei" emo at the bench...Then Geraldine asked Peggy, Sha Fern and Vannessa to come down..to....ermmm...some sort of console J-Xi? I dunno also lar..actually they also dunno why we asked J-Xi to emo there...haha....Then me and Stephanie hide behind the stairs...when Peggy passed by, I lit the candle and sang happy birthday...but it's total failure=.=....the candle went out........ish...and then they also said I got the wrong timing already...should be like this...Peggy and the others walked over...then J-xi will talk to her...Then when she's not noticing....then only me and Stephanie come out...Aiyo!! I blew up the whole thing....but it's kinda funny also lar...You know...Peggy was soooooooooooo touched that she became very very very very quiet...really feel weird lar when she's quiet..haha..or maybe it's just that I'm too noisy already...=P Then we makan makan lo. Dunno why suddenly discuss what's inside the cake....after makan makan and cakap cakap we played game lor! What was it? It's truth or dare!!!!!haha..but actually it's TRUTH lar...coz no one wants to take dare.....poor J-Xi..The bottle likes her too much already...haha...We also chit chat lar...then all of us somehow managed to "know" each other quite well now i think...haha....That was the first birthday we all celebrate at INTEC! Next will be who leh...=P
No comments:
Post a Comment