Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coincidence

Last night, i went gai gai...then i did something crazy.....gosh...i bought 9 small miserable pieces of chocolates for rm 17!!!!a big hole in my pocket...but the temptation is simply irresistable...i love chocolates or more accurately, I love FOOD!haha..Actually I only fell in love with this chocolate after Ah Loy belanja all of us chocos last year at mssm. He bought this and after I tasted it, I fell in love with this particular brand. But it's too expensive...so cannot buy often lar...maybe 3 months once..

Today coincidentally, an old friend sms me..he sent greetings lar...then i ma tell him that I'm back lor..I thought he went back to Malacca already. SO didn't find him for the past few days. Then he told me that he's going back Malacca tomorrow so ask me to go yumcha. Then i ma go lo..haha...at Ice Kimo. And I sort of had my dinner there. I ordered something nice...hehe...which is......taaaaaaaaaaadddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh>>>>


Looks yummy right???dun be jealous..haha..

Then we talk talk talk until around 8.40pm..then i went back coz tired already. So he gave me some of his pictures. Initially when i saw him, I got a shock. His hair so long already!!! But he's still as fair as before lar...haha....dunno what to write already so I just post up one of his pic which I think it's quite lengzai lar..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment