Friday, July 24, 2009

Peace, Quiet and...

The clock shows 9.45pm and here I am...sitting in front the laptop....eating maggi as supper..blogging..Today, everyone rushed back to their hometown. Me? I am going back tomorrow!!!haha..So now, I am EXTREMELY QUIET....enjoying the peace..wonder why I become quiet now? Coz my buddies all went back already lo...Vanessa went back at 12pm, Sha Fern 4pm, Geraldine 4pm (i think)..Peggy and Stephanie among the earliest. J-xi also going back....haiz....no one to sampat with..haha...anyway...this is the first time I felt so peaceful and quiet here....kinda enjoyed it.
Today, we had our english class as usual. And we were divided into groups like always....me, syira, syafiqah, yan ling and J-xi one group. Then we started to discuss....our topic is ....how to......hahaha....then we sort of act a bit to elaborate our points lar...me and syira act as couples...so funny lar...haha...love english class coz it's fun!haha..
Yesterday, me, Sha Fern and Vanessa went to Subang. We reached there around 4.40pm and we were back here by 7.20pm! That's a feat right???haha...even we ourselves couldn't believe we managed to do that. After buying the things we wanted, we walked for about....15 minutes? to ktm station. Then we took the ktm and Vanessa was sandwiched between me and Sha Fern. Oh ya! Forgot to mention, I nearly fell to death at Subang lo...walk walk walk until the stairs...then suddenly turned around to talk to them....then didn't realise I was at the edge already...then condong 45 degree liao...then Vanessa screamed....then I panic...fortunately, didn't fell...almost..you know ALMOST???If I fell ah...then I won't be in INTEC today...trauma.....will never talk near the stairs already...
I MUST BE MORE CAREFUL IN THE FUTURE...I MUST BE MORE CAREFUL IN THE FUTURE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment