First of all, a BIG CONGRATS to A-Levels Chess Team! Yoohoo...we got NO.2. ADFD got the first place. This morning around 8.30 am..me and my teammates-Pek, Ng, Chong, Idil and Audrey gathered in front of Dewan Cemara. We are the only team who wore the same shirt...united right?haha...We (or more correctly, THEY-coz I;m reserve..haha) played against MEP, Rusia/Korea, ADFD/ACTP, AUSMAT and DPT. There's one thing I don't understand about Chess Competition...always very cold de lor the aircond...we were freezing inside..haha...Today, my circle of friends has become bigger. Got to know new friends-both seniors and peers-ermmm....who ah...Yew Chong from Sha Fern's class...then Chee Liang from ADFD doing Engineering....a senior from ADFD as well...oh ya! Two of the chess players are national and state players...really good lar they all..Then lunch we went Pak Li Kopitiam to have our lunch. Ms Fatimah belanja us...haha......so nice of her~Before result was out, some of us got a borang to join SAF (Sukan Antara Fakulti) which will be held on 1st August 2009. I was really really surprised then....I mean I haven't touch chess for soo long already....hope I won't let INTEC down..kambateh!! Today was quite fun coz we got chit chat and crack jokes lar...Don't think we only know how to play chess only hor....don't think that chess is a boring game. It depends on how you make it interesting. I still remembered during secondary school, me and my friends often played until throw chess pieces...over-excited..haha....those days were the best!
Today finally got in touch with a friend who I thought disappear already.=P He (a pro chess player) got bank negara scholarship. Doing A-levels as well. Haven't seen him for a year already. I think he's studying in Selangor (unsure whether the college is in Selangor). Maybe can catch up with him some day.=)
Phew~finally finished my IELTS assignment...next will be Ethics presentation..hope all goes well>.<..Tomorrow want go jalan-jalan lor...nice...k lar..that's all for today...out of ideas already.
p/s For the first time I didn't finish my dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment