Saturday, July 11, 2009

Simply perfect

Wow...I have been in INTEC for only 2 weeks and I already felt as if I have been here for a very long time, adapted to the life here and as what Geraldine had said...felt like we are seniors already..haha...A big congratulation to me!!!! haha...It seems like I enjoy myself everywhere I went...haha..first INTI..then INTEC. next Nottingham i hope=) So long didn't post anything here already....got lotsa lotsa things to write about..hope you guys will have the patience to read my blog...hehe...
First week, we had the Minggu Mesra Siswa which was absolutely positively the best orientation week I ever had! And my group members are all very sporting. Our faci, Nasir (a guy from Russian Programme) is nice...played a lot of games with us. And we also combined with other groups. Met a lot of new friends also!great great friends...haha...The best part of the orien week was on wednesday. We had this session with counsellors. Omg, that's was totally interesting and awesome! I actually became very daring and not shy in front of crowds already. We had lots of fun watching pictures and debating between girls and boys...and then we had this sing-along session..me, peggy, j-xi, stephanie and geraldine all sing-along with some "movements" also...haha...the title of the song is LOVE...it's a very nice song...it's about you..it's about me..it's about one big family...owww...i miss that session...even the guys also sing along. I really love that session. It's during that session i realized me and Peggy same pattern de...very talkative so we are always very noisy...haha..luckily we are not in the same class if not ah...the whole ALM block can hear us man...haha...Oh ya! During LDK, we had debates also. It's really really fun lar...we learned teamwork and stuff..Then at night we had this Malam bersama pms and Faci..extremely nice you know...I dun feel like rushing back to Akasia at all...All programmes presented various nice performances...and the pms all also got perform..they even made a video clip about all of us...and they sang You're not alone...that's really really nice...And then we also got take pictures....how i missed MMS....it's the best!!! All very sporting..
Kk. Done with MMS, we moved on to the day I had dinner with Vanessa, Geraldine, Peggy, Stephanie and J-Xi at Pak Li Kopitiam. Dunno why...we all sooooo quiet...haha....maybe because we dun know each other well yet lor...now ah...i tell you, we talked non stop over lunch, dinner and whenever we go out together..haha...Oh ya! Tell you guys something, I became extremely extremely talkative...I wasn't even that talkative when I was at INTI..dunno why..haha...even the lecturer also said I'm talkative.haha...can't believe right? dulu I am such a quiet person...now...wahaha...Then I always hang out with friends....at library lar...shopping lar...cemara's cafeteria la...anywhere we are allowed to go! haha...bout the library right....I tell you ah...It's totally cool! Got 5 floors u know....lotsa books and computers....airconditioned..can borrow up to 20 books! Cool right? Then bout ALM block...really really pretty....And ya! I became the class rep..haha...dunno why suddenly become de..blur blur@@. but it's fun also..Next week got INPRO..I'm certainly going to join it!haha....
Went Subang today..managed to meet Xiao Ting and Yi Jean..they said they missed my eating habit...funny....my class miss my homework..then my housemates miss my eating habit..so funny..haha...
For class....hmmm...i think it's really cool! For the presentation part especially English, we have to present a topic or word spontaneously..no time to prepare. It's a good practice for us. And I'm sure through this, we will be able to improve our soft skills. I myself improve quite a bit..like can speak english more fluently (as I speak English more often here) and think critically and think fast..then not nervous anymore when presenting something...nice^^..
Ok la..I must stop myself from writing now...if not ah...2am also haven't finished writing bout my experience here...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment