Gosh...I dunno how long I haven't been there already..haha
Finally today had a chance to go there yumcha with friends..
With Leo, Mouse, Kai, Pier, Eric and John....
yeap! all guys no girls...well coz most of them have school the next day..
whereas all these guys are very free...haha...no lar..jkjk
So we went there at 8pm..
then start to order food and drinks...
then start chit chatting...
we talked bout almost anything..
and i think i talked most about my life in INTEC..haha
Initially we planned to go watch movie at Umall de...
I want to watch Ice Age 3!!! Coz that time went to Sunway Pyramid watch
17 Again, then got Ice Age 3 trailer...then me, Chia Ming, Kwan Tsien,
Chong Han and Edmund thinks very funny...
Actually I planned to go KLCC to watch 3D de...but sadly no time..
Then who know...today planned to watch..yesterday was the last day...sienz lor..
Then want watch The Land of Lost...Mouse said his sister said that movie not nice..
So no watch lor...Then no other movies already..
haiz...
But but but but but!!~
Maybe this saturday can watch GI JOE...haha also saw its trailer at Sunway Pyramid.
Hopefully, this saturday can make it....pray~~
hmm..oh ya! Kinda surprised to see Kai.
His hair so long already...a bit like Ji-Hoo..The actor in Boys over Flowers..haha..
but i still prefer his hair to be shorter...then Pier's hair also long already.
The funniest part was when they described the incidents that happened to Pier at his work place..
a kid, eh nono! Two kids actually called him UNCLE!!!haha...no offence k Pier? But maybe if u change your hairstyle, then you will look younger. haha..
What else arr....have been facebook-ing alot these days..must control must control...
if not later go back SA, cannot control then my studies will go like this...
down....Down....DOwn...DOWn.....and.....................................DOWN!!!
You know DOWN??????haha..
dun mind me lar...kinda sot today...oh well, I'm the King of SOt Sot Clan anyway right? so I have the rights to be SOT!haha...Oww...I miss my queenn....hehe=P
No comments:
Post a Comment