Saturday, January 31, 2009

Moo moo...Ox Year is here!!!

This year CNY is very special and unusual. I really had lots of fun with my friends and family.
Eat, play, eat, play non-stop..=)hmm...
Let's start with a day before new year eve!
Me, Wern, Oh and Sky went to cs to do some last minute shopping. I bought a bag, those two girls bought clothes for their brothers (such doting sisters they are..awe..) and the guy bought a black t-shirt. Then we went to watch Underworld 3 which is so gross...felt like vomiting..haha=P
There're lots of scenes with was quite scary..and
the most timid one among us is..............
Can't tell you!! Nanti I kena bunuh..haha
After movie, we went to take picx and quite surprisingly, we looked very fair!!haha..


Three leng lui and one leng zai wor...lol


I went back to my hometown and my cousin brought his "swave board" which is another
modified skateboard. Normally skateboards have 4 wheels but for swave board, it has only 2 wheels. So, you must be very good at balancing if you want to play it. I tried it several times and ouch!!! i fell a few times ^^" I'm not good at it...hehe

A purple 'swave board' worth RM 200+


After playing, I went to the kitchen and started to observe how they cook and I really learned quite a lot of things. I helped my cousin with fried rice...then i saw how my aunty cook the jellyfish(omg, i never knew jellyfish could be eaten..) to make the traditional
nyonya acar! yumyum~~I was being laughed at when I cut the watermelon. Why? Because I have no strenght to cut through the "thick" skin of the fruit..So what happen? the knife got stuck in the middle.hahaha..The conclusion is..I am a bad cook.^^..The only thing that I can be proud of is cutting the chocolate cake!!!! I cut really really nice and guess what! They finished the whole cake! I managed to eat 1 small slice only..sob..sob..


Jel...jell...jelly...jellyfish!!!!
Char peng...i cook de..hehe
In 5 minutes time....they ate half of the cake..gosh
Looks yummy right?=)



After busy-ing in the kitchen, I saw the kids playing with hamster, so i joined them.

The hamster is sooooooooo cute and it doesn't bite!! My uncle rears 9 of them..haha..

Although it doesn't bite when I hold it, but it shitted on my hands!! eeewwwww....

So naughty...I've uploaded a video of this naughty hamham..so guys, check it out below!


Cute ham ham....but naughty=>

In the evening, we went to the park and playground..wow! I am a kid once more!! yeah~~
haha..=P..It's been 8 years since I last went to the playground. How nice it would be if
we never get old..don't you think so?sigh...



Gosh!! My two little cousins are taller than me..
Careful...don't wake up the dinosaur..or we'll be eaten!!



Yesterday, my friends and I went to 'bai nian'.

I thought there'll be only two cars. but 3 cars and a motorcycle appeared!! All the cars were full so you can guess how many ppl were there. We've played cards, mahjong and rummy..poor wei jian..haha..Flyth also showed us his hidden skill which is making pu-er tea..

He looked pro but the costume was not right...hehe

Well, that's only round one of 'bai nian'..there'll be a few more rounds, so if you wanna join
me, juz sms me^^








2 comments: