Thursday, January 22, 2009

記 得 愛 

Remember love...
at first i don't think this song holds any meaning for me..
but when i read its lyrics, i found that this song is very meaningful..
especially these:

我 還 愛 著 一 個 人  但 愿
I’m still loving a person, I'm hoping

回 到 美 好 的 從 前
To return to the beautiful past

也 許 痛 的 感 覺
Maybe pain

證 明 了 愛 的 深 淺
Has proven how deep this love is

不 然 為 什 么 我 還 不 撤 退 
Otherwise, why is it that I still don’t retreat?

記 得 愛  所 有 幸 福 的 片 段
Remember love, all the images of happiness

所 以 才 一 直 忘 記 要 离 開
The reason why I forget that I have to leave

So guys, enjoy this song!!^^

1 comment:

  1. Haha I feel you girl...lol
    Jacky from BRATS here. =)

    ReplyDelete