Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sad moments..

How time flies~ sob..sob..
I really can't bear to leave you guys...
All of you helped me so much in the past two years...
I am really really grateful to you!
Yet, the time has come to say good bye forever...
Wa~~~ I'll never get the chance to see all of you again..so sad...
But guys, I'll remeber you always and I love You!!!!^^


My tuition books and files..

These are trial papers from all over Malaysia that I have done before
sitting for SPM. These includes Bio, Physics, Chemistry, Moral,
Add Maths, BM and English..What a waste if i sell them..
So i gave it to my juniors! Must take good care of them oh..


These are 3/4 of my constant companions and friends (sold 1/4)..They really helped me
a lot when I was facing all kinds of obstacles in the past 2 years..
Now i am handing over them to others...how sad..

I'll miss you forever!! Thx for everything guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment