Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Loyalty, Love and Hope

Loyalty, Love and Hope, which is more important?
Haha..it's just another quote from the drama "Mary Stayed Out All Night".
Different people have differing views and opinions. Some may argue that LOVE is the most important thing in the world. Arghhh...I'm gonna start again with all those nonsense..hahahaha

If you ask me though, I would say...hmmm...all three are not important! IF you don't follow your heart. IF you are not true to yourself. IF you are not honest with yourself. What's the point of being loyal, when you are unwilling to do so. What's the point of saying you love somebody when in actual fact, your heart feels otherwise. and What's the point of boasting about how great your dreams and hopes are, when in reality, all you want is a simple life. So, rather than living up to others' expectations, it's better to lead the life you really one. Then, no matter what other people think of you, it would no longer be important, because you know this is what you want in life.

I've been living as a geek these few days..cham cham cham>< hahahaha...
Oh ya, an unexpected sms came yesterday telling me who saw who where=P..
Initially I thought I will be affected. However it seems like I'm no longer affected by it.
Well, what can I say. I'm glad! hahahaha=D Anyway, thanks pal (if you are reading this)! You helped me confirmed that I've finally overcome my fears. Though another person played a HUGE role as well=P Too bad it's time to say goodbye to this good friend soon. Wishing you all the best and if destiny and fate allows, we will definitely meet again some day=)

><" oh gosh! look at the time. Better get some sleep. Gd nite^^

No comments:

Post a Comment