Monday, June 27, 2011

Fragility

It's been quite some time since I last updated. Exam has just finally ended a few days ago. I thought everything is finally over and I could relax. After the temporary reprieve from problems the other day at Sunway Pyramid with friends (it's our final outing together, won't be seeing each other again), one by one, the fragility of life took me by surprise.

Somehow, I have this hunch that something is not right since two months ago. Which is why I cancelled lots of plans. Unfortunately, my intuition is correct. The other day Jxi and me was talking about 2012, and I actually tell her not to do things that you will regret. Though I'm good at advising and giving positive thinking comments, somehow, I myself couldn't accomplish that. And this really affected my confidence. At times, I know if I don't take the opportunity then and now, I will regret it. Yet, I'm doing exactly what Mr. Regret would want me to.

Haizzz...心很乱..

No comments:

Post a Comment