Friday, May 21, 2010

I want I want I want I want it!!!!

ARGGGGHHHHHHH
I'mmmmm sooooo soooo sooo
JEALOUS now!
I don't care!! I want it I want it and I WANT IT!!!!
Why why why why why
I didn't even get to see it!
and Daedae get to see it first!
soooo JEALOUS LAAAAAAA!!!!! I don't care already!
I just rip the picture off his blog.
One day, I'll get my hands on it!
and one day I will take picture with it!

It is sooooo freaking beautiful mannnnnnn....
argggghhhhh I so gonna visit that place one day

5 comments:

  1. you wan then buy from other place lo..ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. pewter leh weeyyyyyyy
    sooooo hard to find la

    ReplyDelete
  3. sot jor,haha,i c it first,blek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciahue: save lots of $$ then can buy.haha

    daedae: nvm, it won't run away, i'll go there one day to see for myself BLEK=P

    ReplyDelete