even I couldn't believe myself
I finished 5 movies in a row!and I'm still having my finals==just giving myself some break after 3 weeks of what do you call that?
hmmm...over-exerting bookworm-ing
haha
so, today, after I finished the biology paper-which after that really felt less burdening already-
I'm in not a single mood to studyand I can bet msot people are the samewhy?
coz Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan was playing tonight!
haha
too bad didn't have a tv set hereso I forgo the match and got on with the movies
I watched both new and old movies4 out of 5 are disney channel original movies
hahanamely:
Starstruck, Dadnapped, Hatching Pete, Read it and Weep, and finally Lizzie Mcquire the Movie!
Since I'm kinda free tonight
so I just blog about them one by one and how I relate them to my own life experiences
(in case you don't want to read the rest of the blog)So, the first one STARSTRUCK
I was really STRUCK! lol
I simply typed disney channel original movies and popped!
this movie came up in the list!so curiosity overwhelmed me and
enter I pressedand I will really really regret it if I didn't press
hahathis movie is GOOD!
hahaof course one of the reason is STERLING KNIGHTS
is totally awesome! haha=P
he has really really really BLUE EYES
I bet he electrocuted lots of girlshahahe sings nicely as well
so this movie is about how Christopher Wilde (Sterling Knights)
who is a superstar somehow
by fatemet this ordinary girl, Jessica Olsen, who initially hated him
and as most plots do
they fell in love with each otherhowever, there are some conflicts simply because Christopher Wilde is a BIG STAR while Jessica Olsen is just an ORDINARY GIRLso they can't be together
Christopher Wilde even sent her away (this part is touching)
so in the end this guy realised what he actually wanted in his life
he fired his managers and he gave up the opportunity to star in a movie
he went to Michigan and asked for forgivenessand so another happy ending.


Notice: his eyes is really blue=)
after watching Starstruck,I become addicted to finding more movies
so a name popped up in my head and I wikipedia DAVID HENRIE
another lengzai who is only 21!=Pand I looked through what movies he has starred
and there!I found it!
Wizards of the Waverly Palace (which I have watched and liked it, this is actually the movie I realised there's this kind of guy)and DADNAPPEDfrom the title itself
you know it's related to a father being kidnapped
since David Henrie is one of the main actors (as Wheeze), so I just watched it
no harm done right?
and another AWESOME movie I can say=)
it's kinda hilarrious although it doesn't makes sense
from this movie, I learned a lot of things actuallythe girl (i forgot her name) is totally brilliantand I can see she longs for her father's attention
her father is always busy writing and he's a famous author
so they finally got some time to go on a vacation together
in this vacation, they were kidnapped by some totally self-centered hotel boss
and Wheeze and his friends set out to rescue them!
it is very funny see-ing the way how they do with all the "ZOOME" stuff
so somehow, this girl and Wheeze somehow become interested in each other
they exchanged numbers and the end
haha..
an innocent story indeedand again this story reflect what I've always hold on ontobeing famous doesn't mean you are happy
done with the second, still not enough, I moved on to finding a third one
actually I wanted to find a romantic comedy movie
instead I found another comedy
haha
XD
Hatching Pet.It's about this guy named Pete, who is in highschool,
and who is always shy and embarassed
he keeps a very very low profile
he wanted to ask his bestfriend's sister out
yet he couldn't do it
so they study in this "Rooster Highschool"
and they have this "chicken mascot"haha
his friend is allergic to the chicken costume so he asked Pete to stand in for him
Pete agree as his friend Paolo agreed to put in good words for him in front of his sister
Pete is a natural born gymnast!
so in the chicken costume he became famous
or rather Paolo become famous coz everyone thinks it is him
in the end
after many obstacles
Pete finally "hatch" out of his own shell
no longer afraid to show the world who he really is
he reveals that he is the one in the chicken costume
to his suprise everyone LOVES himand he gets the girl he wants=)
haha
this story really relates to people of our age
as sometimes
we are just tooooooooo afraid and shy
to show other people who we really areso just be happy and do whatever you feel happy
because that's WHO YOU REALLY ARE^^
and that's what makes YOU SPECIAL
the fourth one-Read it and weepI think this is a really really old movie
anyway, it has a really good storyline
it begins with how an unpopular girl, Jaime, who wrote a personal journal about her life in highschool,
accidentally submitted that journal to the teacher as her assignment
and guess what
her story won a prize and she was offered to write a book
she become famous and become another person
she has a crush on one of the famous guy in school
yet another friend of hers likes her, but he never has the courage to tell her that
he just always help her quietly without asking anything in return
after she become famous, naturally
everyone wants to be with her even the guy she has a crush on
she lost her best friends
but finally
everything turns out fine after she realised her own mistakes
she apologizes to everyone and she found out that her guy friend is the one who always stand with her
so they become couple
Last but not least
Lizzie Mcguire the movie. actually I watched this movie before but just feel like watching it again
so haha
okok
from this five movies
one important lesson I have learnt is
sometimes
unknowingly
we can be real jerks
to our friends or family
this is unavoidable as people normally
don't realised their own flaws
the most important thing is to have the courage to own up and
be responsible for every action you made
yawn. Now I'm tired. haha.Good night people=)


you wrote so many....
ReplyDeleteneed more time finish to read...haha
next time plz summarize it lol.
ReplyDeleteur blog is very very long.
stupid person: lol..then go and watch the movies yourself! haha...ehhhhhhh i wanna watch robin hood!!!!
ReplyDeleteyewsin: it's the minimum already. summarized until dun wanna summarize already..haha