Beware! Once you step into this land of myth, you might never be the same again, for weirdness I have is contagious.
Monday, August 24, 2009
I've change-for the better or...?
Its been a long time since I last blogged in my home=)the feeling is nice and I like it. Well, I just realised that I have really changed. I've become more talkative, optimistic, not shy anymore, and more daring in expressing my thoughts and feelings. Is this good or bad? I wonder...On Saturday, I met Swee How (a KT guy from Ausmat) in the bus and coincedentally, he sat south west to me. In front of him was a girl (Yu Jia also from Ausmat). So, the three of us talked almost non-stop all the way from Shah Alam to Machap (when the bus driver stopped for a rest). Yu Jia got someone to pick her up from Machap so she left early. Then, the bus left Machap after around half an hour and both of us continue to talk. So, overall, we talked for almost 5 hours I think...gosh>.<..when did I become so long-winded...haha...but it's great to have someone to talk to during long journey because won't feel so boring. It's a pity J-xi's not with us...if not I think we can talk for more than 10 hours!HAHAHA!!!Jkjk..=P..yesterday I went back BP and had the chance to talk to my cousin who is currently in NZ doing Engineering. I think we talked for more than an hour..haha...he's seriously enjoying himself there. Hope I can do that too when I'm in UK. haha..Yeah, I have become more and more optimistic everyday. I don't remember having any sad things happen to me while I'm at INTEC. (Unless you want to count several times of gastric pain..) I enjoy hanging out with my geng and we really have lots of things to talk about everyday (I think we joke more than we talk)hahaXD I am comfortable too with my class..classmates are really nice. I remembered the day we were going to have our bio test at 4pm. Actually, Stephanie, me and J-xi were supposed to go to revise bio at the library. When we reached there, there were not many empty seats left so we went to the highest floor. We met Chong and the others there. Initially, me and Steph were quietly reading and I don't know where J-xi went that time. Somehow, we started talking (of course extremely softly) since both of us cannot absorb any of the things we read. I guess our brains are too saturated already. We started looking for pieces and I found one book which have lots of classical pieces. I wanted to borrow but it's too heavy...very hard to bring back..so sad..T.T Steph found pieces for electrons as well and she wanted to borrow it but somehow didn't manage to do that. After we talked for a while, Chong joined us. We were like OMG!! when he stretched his fingers...he could reached 13 keys!!! Me? to play an octave also got problem already..when he strecthed, it seemed as if he got another finger extra than us.......the length was...OMG>.< He will make a good pianist but too bad he didn't learn. But normally guys their fingers are much much longer than the girls. Not long after that, J-xi came back and she joined us as well. We moved to a round table so that we can talk better. After about 10 minutes, Dina came and we talked together. We talked bout all sorts of nonsense including our secondary school's life. Then 3.40pm came and we started heading to ALM block to find an empty classroom (we are floating class)..4 pm bio test started and 5pm came!!! Yohoo~ we finished the test..haha...That time my gastric elapsed..I don't know why suddenly it occurred...I mean I got eat lunch on time what...And all the way from INTEC back to Akasia I was in pain. After I got down the bus, Vanessa helped me to take my books (thanks Vanessa^^..) Then we walked from esso back to the hostel..bought chinese food and after I had my dinner and pills in 10 minutes.........I was HEALTHY again!!haha...gosh..I really can't live without foodXD. I remembered i did a lot of things that night-Photostatting, cleaning, meeting salha..etc..etc...not to forget I have to climb up five floors@@. The next morning we had our english test and right after that we were freee!!!!haha..But there were still a lot of things waiting for me to do...I went to subang after having lunch with Vanessa..then went PJ...then go buy my medicine...and then went back Akasia. Went to restock water as well. Around 6pm had dinner with Geraldine. Then went back to pack stuff....do a bit of cleaning here and there and pooooofff! The whole night gone.haha...time really flies....having mid sem break and waiting for Ler Ler to come back from Singapore...patiently waiting~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment