Beware! Once you step into this land of myth, you might never be the same again, for weirdness I have is contagious.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Emo-ing
Gosh. I can't believe I am emo-ing now, at 10 something!!Why am I emo-ing?You might thought that I'm too stress up with my studies or something bad happen to me or maybe I am just homesick. But those are not the reasons I am emo-ing now. I am very emo now coz no food to eat!!! Lazy to cook maggi...and then maggi not good for health also right...then biscuits I have to save for breakfast (although I HARDLY get to eat breakfast coz got up late=p)..if not ar...before I reach class sure pengsan in the bus. Went to Geraldine's unit from 3pm until 9.30pm to discuss bio and whatever we can think of. When I reached there, I got hungry again although I ate quite a large plate of lunch. Geraldine then belanja me makan biscuits. We chatted until Shafern came back and I went to study room to settle my ko-pln thingy which took me less than an hour. By the time I reached there, I was hungry again. After settling the kertas kerja, Shafern and I went for dinner at cemara (as usual). Then we went mydin to buy fruits and we went back to her unit to talk somemore lar. My food fully digested already. Peggy came back with lots of food but pity I can't wake up so early to enjoy her yummy breakfast>.<. So now I am very very very very very hungry. Although Shafern gave me the whole box 'tau sa pia' (thanks Shafern!!^^..), I can't eat them yet and so I am still emo-ing. Why can't I eat them? Coz I need the food to survive in class for 5 days!!!(after 5 days, that'll be mid sem break!!!!!=))If not I'll be searching for food again like last friday. Susan offered me her biscuits BUT it's cheese flavour and I can't eat=.=. And then J-xi hid her lunch box when she saw me staring at it. So to save myself from going around asking if anyone got any food in class, I better bring my own. The conclusion-I'm very emo now and hungry-.-".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hungry also can still bloging.....
ReplyDeletehaha
can ah....coz it's my stomach complaining..not my hands what..haha
ReplyDelete